Gomez and Keita back to training in front of Wolves
A huge boost for Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp, before two other games in the space of a few days: Joe Gomez and Naby Keita are back in Melw… Kirkby. Not yet fully used to it.
The center-back might not be expected to feature for a while, given his absence, but it’s possible that Keita – who has missed the last six – could be included in the squad that is going. will travel to AC Milan in the middle of next week. .
– Jack Lusby (@LusbyJack) December 2, 2021
Otherwise, Klopp’s options for this game could be limited in the middle again, with James Milner suspended and likely at least one of last night’s starting lines is not expected to play against all three Everton, Wolves and Milan.
There is less pressure on Gomez to come back, but having an extra pair of bodies for the busy December race could prove very useful indeed.
The future, near and far
- Jonathan David is back on the list of potential rookies – and possibly as early as January, L’Equipe reports, with the Reds among a group of teams hoping to profit from a rift between the striker’s agent and Lille
- The End of the Anfield road has started its makeover! Steel frame and cranes are in place as the latest expansion plan really kicks off in our beautiful and huge stadium
- Claudio Taffarel joined the training today for Liverpool as the new goalkeepers coach has started working with Karius, Kelleher and Harvey Davies
Latest news from Liverpool FC
Premier League’s last chat
- César Azpilicueta is wanted by Barcelona for free as they are mangy bastards who can’t pay anyone money these days after years of behaving like inane jerks
- Ralf Rangnick will receive £ 100million to bolster Man United in January and we like the idea of a six-month date being given to this type of license to reshuffle the club for half a season. Do it, then name someone who doesn’t want it – United’s perfect behavior
- James Tarkowski et Jesse Lingard are on West Ham’s winter wishlist to keep their bid in the top four as the other ‘big’ sides flounder like stranded whales
Tweet of the day and game of the evening
Mo back on your screens, but a little different.
Salah’s new Pepsi ad ?? pic.twitter.com/HPlcu6Jd9o
– Sofia (@ Sofia40069288) December 2, 2021
Tonight’s final game is Man United v Arsenal, which should look a bit like watching Evander Holyfield stumble a few months ago: it was great, now just a living irrelevant relic of their past.