The No.13 Auburn will travel to College Station to take on the No.14 Texas A&M in a critical battle between the enemies of SEC West. Ohio State’s No.5 will take on Nebraska in an interdivisional showdown and Alabama’s No.2 will host LSU in a traditional rivalry that is still to be seen on TV.
What to watch out for this Saturday? Here’s a spectator guide to help you navigate through the action. All Eastern hours.
The great games
No. 5 Ohio State, Nebraska – Noon on Fox, fuboTV (Try Free): The Buckeyes didn’t land in the top four of the initial CFP standings, but road style points in a harsh environment would help their case. Meanwhile, an upheaval would be huge for Cornhuskers coach Scott Frost.
No. 13 Auburn au No. 14 Texas A&M — 15 h 30 sur CBS, CBSSports.com and Application CBS Sports: The SEC on CBS Game of the Week will feature an Auburn team still in control of their own destiny in SEC West and, if a few more dominoes fall, could return to the playoff discussion. The Aggies would love nothing more than to play spoiler and prove that the victory over Alabama last month was no fluke.
No. 4 Oregon in Washington – 7:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try Free): The Huskies fell short of expectations, but the war of words between the two schools escalated this week when coach Jimmy Lake was asked about how the two schools are approaching recruiting. The Ducks earned the respect of the playoff committee this week, and another road win would certainly help them stay in the top four.
Other great games
No. 9 Wake Forest in North Carolina – Noon on ABC, fuboTV (Try for free): The Demon Deacons will look to keep their unblemished record against a Tar Heels side that have been a disappointment. Still, the explosive offense led by quarterback Sam Howell is quite capable of forcing Wake Forest to yet another shootout.
No. 3 Michigan State at Purdue – 3:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try Free): Could the Spartans have a bit of a hangover after the big win over Michigan last week? We’ll find out against a team of Boilermakers who turned Iowa upside down when the Hawkeyes were ranked No. 2 in the country. Careful, Sparty.
LSU at # 2 in Alabama – 7 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (try for free): It’s hard to believe the Tigers are 28.5-point underdogs just two years after that magical night in Tuscaloosa in 2019 when they knocked out the Crimson Tide. Yet here we are. Meanwhile, Alabama had a few weeks to self-scrutinize after struggling a bit against Tennessee.
The best of the rest
- Army vs. Air Force – 11:30 a.m. on CBS, CBSSports.com and Application CBS Sports
- Missouri at No.1 in Georgia – Noon on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Freedom at n ° 16 Be Miss – noon on the SEC network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Illinois at # 20 in Minnesota – noon on ESPN2, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 25 Pittsburgh at Duke – noon on ACC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Louisiana Tech at UAB – noon on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and Application CBS Sports
- Tulsa at # 6 Cincinnati – 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Navy at n ° 10 Notre Dame – 3:30 p.m. on NBC, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 11 Oklahoma State in West Virginia – 3:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 12 Baylor at TCU – 3:30 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Try for free)
- State of Idaho at # 15 BYU – 3:30 p.m. on ESPN3, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 21 Wisconsin at Rutgers – 3:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Colorado State au Wyoming – 15h30 sur CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and Application CBS Sports
- No. 17 Mississippi State at Arkansas — 16 h sur SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 19 NC State in Florida State – 4 p.m. on the ACC network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Tennessee at No.18 in Kentucky – 7 p.m. on ESPN2, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 22 Iowa at Northwestern – 7 p.m. on Big Ten Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Boise State au n ° 23 Fresno State – 19 h sur CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and Application CBS Sports
- Indiana at No.7 in Michigan – 7:30 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Try for free)
- # 24 State of San Diego Hawaii – 11 p.m. on FS1, fuboTV (Try for free)