div itemprop = »articleBody»>
Drake was first seen in public on Monday since performing with Travis Scott at his deadly Astroworld festival, in which eight people were killed.
The 35-year-old rapper was spotted after landing at an airfield in Toronto, Canada, as he returned to his hometown from his guest spot at the Houston festival.
The sighting of the hitmaker comes as he is pursued along with Scott for the devastation of the festival.
Back home: Drake, 35, was first seen after playing Astroworld with Travis Scott as he landed in his hometown of Toronto
Drake looked dark and downcast as he crossed the airfield with a member of his entourage.
He was covered in an anonymous black hoodie pulled over his head, with a blue shirt underneath.
Rapper Motto wore camouflage pants with white Nike sneakers and carried a duffel bag while he let the other man carry more.
He was flying in his private jet “Air Drake,” a converted Boeing 767 that cost $ 185 million, according to Airways magazine.
Stone face: Drake looked grim and dejected as he walked through the airfield with a member of his entourage
Low key: He was covered in an anonymous black hoodie pulled over his head, with a blue shirt underneath, as well as camouflage pants and white Nike sneakers
Luxury travel: he flew on his private jet “Air Drake”, a converted Boeing 767 which cost 185 million dollars, according to the magazine Airways
The plane can accommodate around 30 people in its luxurious main cabin.
After exiting the plane, Drake was seen getting into a black Cadillac Escalade and walking away with his entourage.
After his sighting, TMZ reported that Drake and Travis Scott were seen partying at Dave and Buster’s house in Houston shortly after Scott was headlining Astroworld, in which a wave of mob killed eight people and left around 300 injured.
A source told People on Wednesday that the rappers withdrew from the party – which was allegedly hosted by Drake – shortly after learning of the full extent of the destruction at the festival.
“After playing, Drake went straight to his already planned party with his team at Dave and Buster. Travis then came to Drake’s party after his performance, ”the source said.
“Neither of them was aware of the gravity of what happened,” they said. “They discovered the deaths at the party and left immediately. “
Time to party: TMZ reported that Drake and Travis Scott were seen partying at Dave and Buster’s house in Houston shortly after Scott was filmed to headline Astroworld
Rushed Out: On Wednesday, a source told People the rappers cut the party – which was said to have been started by Drake – shortly after learning of the full extent of the destruction at the festival
Caught off guard? “Neither of them was aware of the gravity of what happened,” the insider said. “They discovered the deaths at the party and left immediately”
Deadly event: The city had already declared the festival a “mass event” 30 minutes before Scott even finished his set
Although a source previously told TMZ that “Travis did not know the gravity of the situation when he arrived at the party,” the city had already declared the festival a “mass event” 30 minutes before Scott had even declared the festival a “mass event”. does not finish his set.
On Monday, Drake shared a statement on social media in which he said his “heart is broken for the families and friends of those who have lost their lives and for all who are suffering.”
“I hate using this platform to express such a delicate emotion as grief, but this is where I am,” he wrote.
“I will continue to pray for all of them and be helpful in any way I can. May God be with you all.
Drake and Scott are now being sued for the devastation of the festival, with up to 68 people trying to hold them accountable.
Powerhouse Texas attorney Thomas J. Henry, who represents some of the victims, said more and more people continued to contact him “on time” to prosecute the rappers.
“More and more injured victims are contacting my business hour by hour,” he said. “While we are still working to understand the full extent of the Astroworld tragedy, I believe the damage to its victims could run into the billions. ”
Legal issues: Drake and Scott are now on trial over the devastation of the festival, with up to 68 people trying to hold them accountable
Go to court: Powerhouse Texas attorney Thomas J. Henry has been contacted by dozens of people interested in suing the rappers. He said the damage could amount to “billions”
div class= »artSplitter mol-img-group » style= »style »>
div class= »mol-img » style= »height: auto; »>
On the hook: A lawsuit by Kristian Paredes against Drake and Scott claims that Drake “helped incite the crowd even though he was aware of [Scott’s] previous conduct ‘