The ‘Mad Money’ host’s comments came after a mixed session on Wall Street, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 ending in the red as investors around the world react to new coronavirus restrictions in some European countries. The tech-rich Nasdaq rose 0.4%.
“Since the Delta variant arrived on the scene, each of these Covid fears has turned out to be a buying opportunity… although not many people seem to recognize it yet,” Cramer said.
Here’s what Cramer is watching for next week. U.S. markets are closed Thursday for Thanksgiving, and there is a shortened session Friday. All revenue and earnings per share estimates come from FactSet.
Monday: Video communications on Zoom
- Q3 results after the bell; conference call at 5 p.m. ET on Monday
- Projected EPS: $ 1.09
- Forecast revenue: $ 1.02 billion
Zoom Video is no longer the hot stock it was at the start of the Covid pandemic, but sledding has been difficult over the past year, Cramer said.
“After this relentless decline, I’m starting to wonder if there isn’t a real buying opportunity here? It’s certainly a great hedge if you’re worried about Covid going away. Let’s hear what they have to say when Zoom reports Monday night, ”Cramer said. They have a lot of money. They have a lot of opportunities, a lot of options. We will pass judgment. ”
Mardi : Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Analog Devices, Dollar Tree, Dell Technologies et HP
- Q3 results before the bell; conference call at 10 a.m. ET Tuesday
- Projected EPS: $ 2.04
- Expected revenue: $ 2.5 billion
- Third quarter results before opening; conference call at 8 a.m. ET Tuesday
- Projected EPS: $ 1.94
- Forecast sales: $ 11.62 billion
“I bet Dick’s Sporting Goods and Best Buy will tell great stories and they won’t terrify you with stories of supply chain issues,” Cramer said.
- Third quarter results before opening; conference call at 9 a.m. ET Tuesday
- Projected EPS: 96 cents
- Forecast revenue: $ 6.41 billion
“We know Dollar Tree is under siege by an activist hedge fund that wants it to generate better numbers. However, management may already be changing things. We will know when they report on Tuesday morning, ”he said.
- T4 results before the bell; conference call at 10 a.m. ET Tuesday
- Projected EPS: $ 1.70
- Expected revenue: $ 2.26 billion
“We need to hear what Analog Devices, one of the leading Internet of Things companies of the day, has to say about the [semiconductor] shortage. I think ADI is in the catbird seat right now, ”Cramer said.
- Q3 results after the bell; conference call at 5:30 p.m. ET Tuesday
- Projected EPS: $ 2.30
- Forecast sales: $ 27.37 billion
- T4 results after the bell; conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET Tuesday
- Projected EPS: 88 cents
- Expected revenue: $ 15.39 billion
Cramer said Dell and HP continue “to produce large numbers, although they don’t tend to get a lot of, say, praise and fanfare.” He added: “I expect them both to present excellent numbers as usual while continuing to return a lot of money to their shareholders.