Ant and Dec say they ‘don’t know’ when I’m a celebrity will be back amid cancellation fears – .

0
16
Ant and Dec say they ‘don’t know’ when I’m a celebrity will be back amid cancellation fears – .


Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly “I don’t know” when I’m a celebrity will be returning to screens.

The ITV show was on hiatus for two days – Saturday and Sunday night – after the set was badly damaged by Storm Arwen and bad weather conditions, with fans fearing the series might be cut altogether.

And now hosts Ant and Dec have apparently fueled the rumors, as they even admit they don’t know when it will be safe for themselves, the crew, and the celebrity cast to return to the Welsh Castle again.

Giving fans an update on Instagram, they explained how the set had been damaged by the inclement weather.







Ant and Dec gave fans an update on Sunday

“Hello and welcome to We’re Celebrities – Get Us In There! Ant began, imitating the famous opening line of the show.

Dec confessed that they were both “desperate to get back on TV” as he took stock of the current situation.

He said: “I have an update – the site was pretty badly damaged during the storm and they are working on it around the clock trying to get it back up and running again so we can get back to business. waves like as fast as humanly possible.








Celebrities have currently been removed from the castle
(

Image:

ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

“But we don’t know yet when that will be the case. “

Ant said he had ‘crossed his fingers’ that it would be soon for him to share a snap from their walk through the Welsh countryside.

He added: “Little update from us, we did the coldest walk in the world today, it was very cold. “

The host then joked that he was heading to Ant’s for dinner tonight and asked what was on the menu.








Ant and Dec have hosted the show for over two decades
(

Image:

ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

“More news from the kitchen!” The @imacelebrity team is working around the clock to get us back on your TVs ASAP! In the meantime, we hope you enjoy a better meal than a crispy sandwich, ”they captioned the clip.

The weather caused a lot of headaches for the show’s bosses as they were forced to remove celebrities from the castle over the weekend.

“As we get the production base back up and running after suffering technical issues from the storm, we have removed the celebrities from the castle,” ITV said in a statement.

They confirmed that the celebrities were brought back to individual quarantine zones as they had done before the show to ensure the ensemble remains secure against Covid. The conditions will remain the same as before they entered the castle.

Read more

Read more

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here