Ant and Dec release new statement on ITV I’m A Celebrity’s future – .

0
11
Ant and Dec release new statement on ITV I’m A Celebrity’s future – .


Ant and Dec said there had been a “monumental effort” to make me a celebrity… Get me out of here! back on screen Tuesday.
Appearing on This Morning, they told co-hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, “Thank goodness we’re back on air, we’re so bored.

“The wind had pretty much destroyed the tech base, there was no choice but to pull the show off. The celebrities had to go out in individual quarantine… We thought it meant keeping them there when we couldn’t film.

READ MOREDoctor sends urgent warning to anyone who has their heating on at night

“They could easily have said there was too much damage to get back on air, the team was wonderful… the castle is the only thing that was absolutely perfect.

“It has been a monumental effort on everyone’s part. It was a challenge but the team was fantastic, we can’t wait to come back because we had just picked up our pace. “

I’m a celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here returns to ITV 1 Tuesday at 9pm.

Ant said, “I mean the only reason the celebrities had to go out was because there was nothing we could do with them. We put them in single quarantine – no phones, no internet, they’re completely cut off from the rest of the world. This is how we like it. “

Stay up to date with the latest news from your Birmingham street or neighborhood or the West Midlands with our Birmingham News email updates.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here