Amanda Holden hilariously dubbed Simon Cowell “the strongest man in the world” in an Instagram post on Sunday while filming Britain’s Got Talent.
The music mogul, 62, winced in pain as he tried to drag his seven-year-old son Eric and Hollie, the judge’s daughter, who were riding in a horse-drawn carriage.
Staging an animated display while making a whip gesture in the direction of his father, Eric certainly seemed to be enjoying himself like a whale as Amanda, 50, snapped a photo.
Funny: Amanda Holden hilariously dubbed Simon Cowell “the strongest man in the world” in an Instagram post on Sunday while filming BGT as he tried to pull her son Eric, 7, into a horse-drawn carriage
Larking about: The actress wrote in her caption: ‘Worlds [sic] the strongest man. #britainsgottalent @bgt ”followed by a heart emoji and laughter
Simon flashed his pearly whites while still looking cool in a pair of black aviator sunglasses and a matching quilted jacket.
The actress wrote in her caption: ‘Worlds [sic] the strongest man. #britainsgottalent @bgt ”followed by a heart emoji and laughter.
Earlier this week, Simon resigned from the jury for the upcoming ITV musical game show Walk The Line, with Gary as his replacement.
In hysterics: Amanda was certainly amused by the attempt (photo from 2021)
The businessman will now be replaced by Gary Barlow, someone whom he is convinced will “do a fantastic job”.
The eagerly awaited six-part series is slated to air later this year and will provide variety artists with the opportunity to earn life-changing money.
The show was supposed to feature Simon’s return to prime-time TV after The X Factor disconnected earlier this year – but the star has confirmed that his role will be limited to behind the camera.
‘It’s water under the bridge’: Gary Barlow (left) is said to have ‘ended his ten-year feud’ with Simon (right) as the former Take That star replaces him in the new one Walk The Line show
According to reports in The Sun, Simon’s decision to quit comes with the hope that he will be able to spend more time with his partner Lauren Silverman and their son Eric.
Although he will not appear on screen – contrary to what British and American audiences have become accustomed to over the past two decades – Simon will take on the role of executive producer.
The entrepreneur told the post: “This is a situation where I decided it was right for me to focus on my role as creator and producer as we prepare for the extremely exciting launch. .
Family first: According to reports, Simon’s decision to quit comes with the hope that he can spend more time with his partner Lauren Silverman and their son Eric. Simon is pictured with Lauren and Eric in 2018
“Gary’s musical pedigree is second to none – and we’ve known each other for a long time now – so I’m delighted he’s taking over for me for the first set of Walk The Line. I know he will do a fantastic job.
Simon already made headlines in August of last year when he was involved in an electric bicycle accident at his Malibu home, which resulted in a broken back.
The incident may have contributed to his decision to take a step back on Walk The Line.
Gary said in an official statement he was “so excited to be involved”.
On Thursday, Amanda stripped naked to set up online retailer JD Williams’ new festive campaign.
Using her Instagram story to show fans what was going on behind the scenes, she wowed in a black lace two-piece and wrote: ‘Everyone needs a leaf blower on set’, with a sticker indicating “lol”.
A crew member made sure his best angles were shown as the machine gave his hair a bouncy feel.
During filming, the Heart FM DJ sizzled with red and black numbers, while Davina, 54, wowed in a racy nude look.
Pose: The 50-year-old’s latest outing comes shortly after she delighted fans with a look behind the scenes during her latest lingerie shoot on Instagram on Thursday