There were a few additions to the report after Sunday’s game, including Tom Brady, Lavonte David, Ryan Jensen and Ryan Succop. Head coach Bruce Arians has said Brady’s thumb injury shouldn’t prevent him from playing in week six and that a comeback for Rob Gronkowski and Antoine Winfield Jr. is possible. Neither of the last two players took part in Monday’s practice.
Because wear and tear persists after playing a game just a day ago, the report below is an estimate based on the fact that the team had organized a full practice.
The Eagles followed suit and also hosted a tour. Their designations, which appear for six players, including four offensive linemen, were also estimates.
Read the full injury report for both teams below:
- RB Giovani Bernard (knee / chest) – Full participation
- QB Tom Brady (right thumb) – Limited participation
- WR Antonio Brown (knee) – Full participation
- ILB Lavonte David (ankle) – Did not participate
- CB Jamel Dean (knee) – Full participation
- WR Chris Godwin (knee / ankle) – Limited participation
- TE Rob Gronkowski (ribs) – Did not participate
- C Ryan Jensen (hip) – Did not participate
- DL Patrick O’Connor (calf) – Limited participation
- OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder / hand) – Limited participation
- K Ryan Succop (back) – Full participation
- S Antoine Winfield Jr. (concussion) – Did not participate
- DE Derek Barnett (ankle) – Did not participate
- G Landon Dickerson (ankle) – Full stake
- TE Dallas Goedert (illness) – Did not participate
- T Lane Johnson (not related to injury – personal matter) – Did not participate
- C Jason Kelce (foot / rest) – Did not participate
- T Jordan Mailata (knee) – Limited participation