Dune 2 officially announced by Timothée Chalamet – .

0
16
Dune 2 officially announced by Timothée Chalamet – .


Dune: Part 2 officially received the green light.
Timothée Chalamet and Legendary Entertainment announced on Twitter that the sequel will hit theaters on October 20, 2023.

In a statement, Legendary said, “We wouldn’t have come to this point without Denis’ extraordinary vision and the incredible work of his talented team, writers, our stellar cast, our partners at Warner Bros. and of course fans! Here to find out more Dune.  »

Simultaneously released in the US in theaters and the HBO Max streaming service, Dune was a box office success around the world.

The story has always been designed to be two separate films, with the film’s opening credits even stating “Part One”.

Director Denis Villeneuve previously said Variety: “I initially wanted to do both parts simultaneously. For several reasons that didn’t happen, and I accepted the challenge to do the first part and wait and see if the movie gets enough excitement.

WarnerMedia executives also said that a future Dune The film is said to be based on “everything ‘Dune’ can do for the business, including HBO Max.”

The main man, Chalamet, also confirmed the film on his social media by posting a photo of a teaser poster for Dune: Part 2.

Based on Frank Herbert’s much-loved novel, Dune was previously adapted in 1984 by David Lynch for critical and commercial failure.

Like Chalamet, this version of Dune also stars Zendaya, Oscar Isaac, Jason Momoa, Rebecca Ferguson, Josh Brolin and Dave Bautista.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here