Conor McGregor smashed Italian TV personality Francesco Facchinetti’s nose with a punch – .

0
22
Conor McGregor smashed Italian TV personality Francesco Facchinetti’s nose with a punch – .


We may never see the return of the first Conor McGregor 2015 … the best we can apparently do is McGregor 2019, when the Irish sports star was involved in multiple assault cases (among other investigations).

In his last outburst of violence of the year, McGregor reportedly punched an Italian DJ and TV personality named Francesco Facchinetti at a club party, just hours after his third son was baptized at the Vatican in Rome.

Facchinetti claims he and his wife had been partying and “having fun” with McGregor for two hours before the incident before things turned sour. McGregor invited him to another party, then punched him in the face when he agreed, breaking his nose.

“At 2:30 pm that night I was attacked by Mr. McGregor,” Facchinetti said in an Instagram video (translated from Italian). “The very famous McGregor, who punched me in the mouth, broke my nose in front of ten witnesses, his friends and his bodyguards. He attacked me without motivation because we talked for over two hours and we also had fun together. I could have shut up and said nothing to anyone, but since I’m here to say it, I have to say that this person is really violent and dangerous.

Facchinetti says he plans to sue McGregor.

“I took a punch for nothing. That punch could go to anyone. My friends, my wife or other friends. That’s why I decided to sue Conor McGregor because he is a violent and dangerous person, ”Facchinetti told Il Massaggero.

Facchinetti’s wife Wilma also shared her account of what happened (via BloodyElbow).

“Then out of nowhere he punched Francesco in the face. He invited us to another party. Francesco said, ‘Okay, let’s go’ and he hit him. Fortunately he [Francesco] was very close so he [McGregor] couldn’t load his punch. Francesco flew back, fell on the table, then on the floor. The first thing that came to my mind was “Are we kidding?” Is it a show? ‘ Then I was paralyzed. I turned around and saw that his friends were holding him against the wall because he wanted to keep beating Francesco. Then they took him away. I turned on the light and the guards turned them off. Francesco was bleeding. I wanted to help him and the guards chased us away.

“He will stay in Italy until October 26,” she added. “If you see him, get away from him. Stay away from him and ask for autographs because he is an unstable and dangerous person.

McGregor’s last violent outburst (to our knowledge) came at the MTV Music Video Awards where he attempted to attack Machine Gun Kelly on the red carpet, an incident so unexpected and random that we still don’t know why it happened. really produced.

There are allegations of Conor McGregor in the DMs of Kelly’s girlfriend Megan Fox, there are allegations that McGregor thought Kelly was Jake Paul. Even some speculation that it was all just a stupid PR stunt gone wrong. But if this latest report from McGregor cold-ripening this Italian singer is true, it looks like he’s back on his 2019 bulls – where he couldn’t seem to go more than a few weeks without some sort of run-in with the law. .

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here