Addison Rae, who young people tell me is an internet famous girl of this current generation, was banned from TikTok on Thursday night, her main source of food for the famous monster. Rae tweeted about getting banned for writing “Well it’s time to get a job” which is supposed to be a joke because TikTok is his job. To find? Neither do I. Jobs usually require some sort of skill set or ability… it doesn’t matter.
Either way, as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, Rae was back on TikTok on Friday morning despite not posting anything new to her account. It must be difficult for his fans. How will they survive until this culture vulture finds something worthy enough to fit into one of his little videos? Probably while watching his terrible remake of She is all that in an endless loop.
- After decades of daily martinis, that of queen elizabeth doctors advise him to reduce his alcohol consumption. Guys, she’s 95, if that’s not broke! [Vanity Fair]
- Cold game goes on tour with bicycles and dance floors that generate electricity. OK. [Images]
- Erika Jayne say she don’t watch RHOBH reunion proving once and for all that literally no one wants a special four-part reunion. [TMZ]
- Bass Lance and her husband welcome twins! [E!]
- Discovery + has never met a pitch that it didn’t like and will be making a series with Carole Baskin. [Vulture]
- Khloe kardashian doesn’t want anyone to use the word “big” to describe their child who is the direct descendant of a 6 ′ 9 ″ man and 5 ′ 10 ″ woman. [Buzzfeed]
- Bill Clinton’s got a urinary tract infection and now you can sit down and think about how this situation came to be. Take advantage of these mental images. [CNN]
- Harry Potter sells a first edition copy of …Harry Potter. [New York Post]