Do you have plans for the end of October? So forget them, because the house of Wes Craventhe original horror meta-movie from Scream– you know, the house from which the interior call comes – will be for rent in Airbnb. Surprisingly, this will only cost customers a frankly ridiculous $ 5 a night. The catch, of course, is that there are only three single night stays available, so… yeah. The odds are not in your favor.
But if you happen to win, Airbnb promises a rather unique experience, the greatest comfort being David Arquette, who played deputy Dewey Riley in the 1996 film as good as Scream sequelae, and will apparently be in the character of your stay as it is he who describes everything that lucky guests will enjoy in the official list:
“Step back in time to 1996, where you’ll instantly be transported to the town of Woodsboro and all the bad luck that surrounds it. You and up to three guests can stay overnight (if you think you can handle it)… Ghostface is back to terrorize our town, so we’ll have to be careful to avoid any encounters (we all know he likes to hang out). Entrance).
“As the next brave souls to spend a night at the Scream house you will experience all of the scariest elements of Scream in the house where the most exciting and suspenseful moments of the first film took place, including:
- A virtual greeting on recording from me (as long as Ghostface doesn’t catch me first).
- The opportunity to explore the Scream house in all its original splendor, knife marks on the garage doors where my sister Tatum had her unfortunate disappearance.
- A marathon of films starring the four Scream movies (in VHS, of course) to catch up before the next one Scream Release.
- A dedicated phone line if you dare to reach Ghostface directly—but be careful, he could also call home.
- Classic ’90s snacks, like Jiffy Pop, Ice Cream with all the Reddi whisk you could want, and pizza, if you can handle it.
- The chance to bring home unique Scream memorabilia, including a set of DVDs of the first four Scream films, Woodsboro High gear, Scream (2022) posters, and more.
Whether you love the thrill or just a horror movie fanatic, get ready for a one-of-a-kind sleepover that commemorates all things. Scream. And don’t forget to catch me in the next one Scream, at the theatreiss worldwide from January 2022.
If you want to come in, head over To this Airbnb site Tuesday, October 12 at 1 p.m. ET for a chance to rent the house on October 27, 29 or 31. Located around the town of Tomales in Northern California, the home has one bedroom but can only sleep four – two on a queen-size bed, two on an air mattress, and a single bathroom, so be prepared to. be a little comfortable. If these arrangements don’t appeal to you, keep in mind that rent is only $ 5, and you’re very unlikely to get much sleep that night anyway. As Deputy Dewey puts it, “I’ll give you my best tips for surviving the night, but if Ghostface has anything to say about it, there’s no shortage of lairs and events. “
I strongly suspect that Ghostface has a lot to say about this. And if you’re not one of the lucky ones who have the Airbnb experience, Scream screenwriter Kevin Williamson tweeted that he will organize “a scary online experience with Airbnb on October 28 to share what it took to do the Scream movie theater. »More info about this event (it costs $ 100 per person, so it’s more expensive than the Airbnb stay, but up to 10 people can participate) can be found here.
Wondering where our RSS feed went? You can pick up the new one here.