Man dies after using epoxy resin as DIY protection instead of a condom – .

0
76
Man dies after using epoxy resin as DIY protection instead of a condom – .


Content of the article

Cops in India say Salman Mirza, 25, was hit by an ex-girlfriend and his condition deteriorated.

“They used the adhesive to prevent pregnancy,” a local investigator told The Times of India of the unfortunate rubber incident.

The tragedy occurred on June 22 at a hotel in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Mirza and her anonymous ex were captured on CCTV entering the Hot Sheet Hotel in the Juhapura district of Ahmedabad.

“Several witnesses said that Mirza, along with his ex-fiancée, both drug addicts, went to a hotel in Juhapura,” police told The Times. “There, they applied epoxy adhesive to her private parts because they weren’t wearing any protection. “

The adhesive sealed Mirza’s penis. Additionally, the duo mixed the epoxy with some sort of “whitener” and inhaled the mixture for a “kick,” News18 reported.

By the time of the hormone-laden hijinks, cops say the duo were lost.

Mirza was found in shrubs by a friend the next day.

He later “died of multiple organ failure.”

We apologize, but this video failed to load.

His relatives have reportedly lodged a complaint with the local police asking for an investigation into his death.

“The deceased’s viscera samples were sent for forensic examination,” Deputy Police Commissioner Premsukh Delu told local media. “We are waiting for the report to arrive. “

[email protected]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here