GB News’ Simon McCoy mocks Harry and Meghan’s statement on Afghanistan – .

0
30
GB News’ Simon McCoy mocks Harry and Meghan’s statement on Afghanistan – .


The former BBC presenter, 59, sneered when his co-presenter Kirsty Gallacher, 45, detailed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had been left “speechless” by the Taliban takeover in a news segment.

They cited the statement ahead of GB News’ interview with royal biographer named Angela Levin on Wednesday.

Kirsty said: “Now Harry and Meghan have broken their silence to say they are speechless about the situation in Afghanistan. ”
At which, Mr. McCoy did not cover his amusement and laughed on the air before apologizing.
He said, “Sorry, only they would break their silence to tell us that they are speechless. ”
The Duke of Sussex, 36, made two frontline tours of Afghanistan during his 10 years in the British military.
The couple, writing on their Archewell website, said “we all feel the many layers of pain due to the situation in Afghanistan, we are speechless” as they encouraged people to donate to organizations in the area. need.
Their statement also addressed the coronavirus pandemic and humanitarian disaster in Haiti following an earthquake and now a tropical storm.
“We are heartbroken,” they said.
“And as we all witness the continuing global health crisis, exacerbated by new variations and constant misinformation, we are afraid.
“When a person or a community suffers, a part of each of us does so with them, whether we realize it or not. And although we are not supposed to live in a state of suffering, we as a people are conditioned to accept it. It’s easy to feel helpless, but we can put our values ​​into action – together.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here