Earlier this week, Sonya Deville added Natalya to the women’s standings match which will take place this Sunday (July 18) at Money in the bank 2021. This left only one free place in the match to be chosen from among the Smack down listing.
There was a rumor that Sonya herself could fill that void, but alas, that wasn’t meant to be the case; WWE today announced that Tamina is the newest member of the Women’s Ladder Match.
The decision to add Tamina to the match is a disappointment given that Shotzi
Black Heart is right there and is a natural fit to balance Natalya. Shotzi and Nox just debuted on Smack down with a win over Natalya and Tamina last week, after all.
Instead, the last member of the match will be Tamina, who holds the women’s team titles along with Natalya.
So the field is now set in the Money in the Bank Women’s Ranking Match. Brut is represented by Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss and Nikki ASH Smack down is represented by Natalya, Tamina, Liv Morgan and Zelina Vega.
Here is an updated map preview for Money in the bank:
– Roman Reigns (c) against Edge for the Universal Championship
– Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c) for the WWE Title
– John Morrison, Ricochet, Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Big E, Kevin Owens, Shinsuke Nakamura et Seth Rollins dans le match d’échelle Money in the Bank masculin
– Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Naomi, Nikki ASH, Natalya, Liv Morgan, Zelina Vega and Tamina in the Money in the Bank Women’s Ladder Match
– Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women’s Championship
– Omos & AJ Styles (c) against Viking Raiders for the Raw Tag Tag Team Championships