The Disney + animated film Luca, which bowed to streaming only on June 13, was a far No.2 overall with 1.57 billion minutes of listening when it debuted on the chart.
Manifesto to 2.49 billion minutes, it jumped from 1.11 billion minutes of listening the week before, an increase likely to be noted by Netflix, which ultimately chose not to order a fourth season after the NBC ax of the show. The Missing Plane drama had long been conceived by creator Jeff Rake as a six-season series, and fans had pushed it to the top of Netflix’s rankings since it recently started streaming Seasons 1 and 2. .
‘Bo Burnham: Inside’ expands theatrical release after Emmy nominations transport – update
Nielsen a dit Manifestoshowing that the week of June 14-20 was the highest total of titles on the Nielsen SVOD Ratings chart since Netflix’s December 2020 highs Bridgerton and Cobra Kai.
Luca, in its first week, was part of a 1-2 Disney + punch that included the first two episodes of Marvel’s Loki, which was watched for 886 million minutes, a big jump from the previous week and good for # 4 on the overall chart behind Netflix’s six seasons Downton Abbey (1.26 billion minutes).
Loki, which finished its six episodes on July 14 and has already been renewed for season 2, was the best original streaming program for the week of June 14-20, ahead of Netflix. Lucifer (703M minutes) at n ° 2 and Sweet tooth (626M minutes) at n ° 3.
Among the films, Luca was followed in the charts by Netflix’s drama debut Kevin Hart Paternity which bowed on June 18 and was watched for 877 million minutes – all at the end of the reporting period.
Here are the Top 10 streaming programs for the week of June 14 to 20:
1. Manifest (Netflix) – 29 episodes, 2.493 billion viewing minutes
2. Luca (Disney +) – 1 episode, 1,573 billion minutes
3. Downton Abbey (Netflix) – 50 episodes, 1.259 billion minutes
4. Loki (Disney +) – 2 episodes, 886 million minutes
5. Fatherhood (Netflix) – 1 episode, 877 million minutes
6. CoComelon (Netflix) – 12 episodes, 776 million minutes
7. Lucifer (Netflix) – 83 episodes, 703 million minutes
8. Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix) – 375 episodes, 671 million minutes
9. Sweet Tooth (Netflix) – 8 episodes, 626 million minutes
dix. Raya and the Last Dragon (Disney +) – 1 episode, 576 million minutes