CBS’s “The Talk” announced a new co-host this week, which drew a mixed response from its viewers.
Comedian Sheryl Underwood, who has been with ‘The Talk’ since 2011, announced on Tuesday that Jerry O’Connell would join the daytime talk show as a full-time co-host, making him the first man to do so. .
The “Jerry Maguire” and “Stand by Me” actor will replace Sharon Osbourne, who left the show in March following a heated exchange with Underwood that sparked accusations of racism.
My man @MrJerryOC !!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 https://t.co/tPdmvDCxgE
– Andy Cohen (@Andy) July 14, 2021
– Chadwick (@ohchadwick) July 14, 2021
About the weather! The voices of rich white straight men have been suppressed long enough and now have a platform to be heard !!
– (((Taiji Reporter))) 🐬 (@TheTaijiNews) July 14, 2021
I wish my dad could see this nonsense https://t.co/POVx1Mwz0p
– Mariah Smith (@mRiah) July 14, 2021
Shocker… Privileged white man Jerry O’Connell replaces Sharon Osbourne in The Talkhttps: //t.co/sd07rptkCX
– Cable News Watch (@CableNewsWatch) July 14, 2021