Bob Odenkirk: Better Call Star Saul Says He Had ‘A Little Heart Attack’ But Will Be ‘Back Soon’

0
11
Bob Odenkirk: Better Call Star Saul Says He Had ‘A Little Heart Attack’ But Will Be ‘Back Soon’


Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk said he “had a little heart attack” but would be “back soon” after collapsing on set earlier this week.

The 58-year-old was rushed to hospital on Tuesday while filming the Breaking Bad spinoff show in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

He tweeted on Friday: “Hello. It’s Bob. Thank you. To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week. And for the outpouring of love from all who have expressed concern and concern for me. It is overwhelming.

“But I feel the love and it means so much.

“I had a little heart attack. But it will be fine thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who were able to repair the blockage without surgery.

“Also, the support and assistance from AMC and SONY throughout this stage has been on a higher level. I will take some time to recover, but will be back soon. “

Ses tweets were liked over 600,000 times in the first 11 hours and retweeted by her show co-star, Rhea Seehorn.

News of Odenkirk’s collapse had sparked a flood of support from fans and colleagues.

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston was among the supporters, posting a photo of the couple and asking his followers “to send positive thoughts and prayers his way.”

Odenkirk collapsed while filming the sixth and final series of Better Call Saul, in which he plays Jimmy McGill, a questionable lawyer who takes the pseudonym Saul Goodman.

The critically acclaimed series features several of the characters from Breaking Bad and earned the actor four Primetime Emmy Award nominations.

Odenkirk also recently came to the big screen in the action flick Nobody.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here