- Lehner replaces Fleury but I don’t suppose it will be an easier game
- Tricolor against the world. Let’s go.
- The Habs are off to a good start
- Fans jump into Lehner here early
- Ms. Béliveau
- Stall in front of Perry who can’t get past Lehner, Stall in front of Armia and no dice, back to Perry – my God, that line is unreal. No stopping.
- Price sends Suzuki an assist but Vegas D returns – Price is one of the most powerful goalkeepers in the league and I don’t care if you don’t agree with me
- Perry stumbles completely on a breakaway and SURPRISE SURPRISE there is no appeal
- The boys are hungry tonight – love this beat
- Perry deserves another call – guy is literally going to have to lose a limb to get one
- Much better first period of the Habs. SOG 11-4 in favor of MTL, still no score.
- Another missed call as Tuch eliminates Danault
- Gally on the break but Vegas comes back and gets closer – Danault on Lehner’s stopper but no dice
- Anderson poses some big hits tonight
- Roy meets Price – I got your number, kid
- The Habs keep Vegas at bay
- Montreal is not giving up on gas this period which is a nice change
- Nosek checks Weber on the numbers, Weber kills Nosek and Nosek goes straight back to Weber – Chris Lee looks at the whole damn thing and then gives them 2 minutes. Fed up with this BS.
- Suzuki called for a crash, which is yet another terrible call and more of an inconsistency. Trash can.
- Pietrangelo out of the post
- Suzuki with an escape pass to Byron that scores! Highlighting a postseason reel for Byron for sure
- Oh ok, Suzuki’s face is just a punching bag now and it’s a fair game? What joke.
- Even Sportsnet advertisers calling this referee ridiculous, that’s when you know it’s bad people
- Cat Toffoli, it’s all of us tbh
- Chiarot with a good opportunity for Vegas…
- Ok he redeemed himself
- Ahhhh Anderson with a hard angle shot from outside the net
- A one-goal game is basically the perfect storm for developing stomach ulcers
- What an absolute robbery on Caufield – a massive save from Lehner to keep Vegas in this
- McNabb scores. 1-1.
- The Habs almost buried one there with 3 minutes left in the third
- And we return to OT for the second game in a row
- Lord. My nerves.
- Roy scores.
EOTP 3 stars
3) You know it’s bad when …
2) Too bad it couldn’t have been another winner
1) Attitude mentale positive