TOP STORY: Klopp wants Coman to replace Origi
Liverpool want to sign Kingsley Coman Bayern Munich, reports a German media Sport1.
German champions Munich want the midfielder to extend his stay in Bavaria and are therefore reluctant to let him go but, according to Sport1, Liverpool have already started discussions with their management.
Coman are said to be looking for a new challenge away from the Bundesliga despite his existing contract ending in 2023. Bayern value the 25-year-old at £ 43million, which could mean Liverpool would have to switch players before they move on. to commit. any offer for their latest transfer target.
Coman is considered an upgrade on the outgoing Divock Origin. He can play on both wings and he scored eight goals in 39 appearances last season. He also contributed 15 assists.
In total, Coman has scored 41 goals and scored another 50 in 200 appearances for Bayern.
Sport1 reporter covering the story, Florian Plettenburg, successfully announced Liverpool’s interest in Florian Neuhaus earlier this month, which suggests he could be the man to follow when it comes to following Liverpool’s pursuit of their latest goal.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– ESPN + spectator guide: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and more
– Juventus want to sign Paris Saint-Germain full-back Mitchell Bakker, according to Calciomercato. The 21-year-old has yet to secure his place in the Parisian’s starting lineup after his transfer from Ajax in 2019, but the Old Lady has seen enough of his appearances to offer a 15million transfer. euros. Bakker is under contract in Paris until 2023, but his agent Mino Raiola is reportedly already speaking to officials at Juve.
– Everton lead the race for Juventus defender Merih Demiral and reportedly had talks with the 23-year-old. That’s according to Tuttosport, who believe the Toffees have the edge over Arsenal, who are also interested, when it comes to landing the player for around £ 37.5million. Demiral fell down the pecking order at Turin and only played 24 times under Andrea Pirlo last season, and only 32 total appearances since joining the club in 2019 from Sassuolo.
– Italian journalist Fabrice Romano believe Rui Patricio will leave Wolves to join AS Roma now that Portugal’s Euro 2020 campaign is over. Romano reports that negotiations are advanced and personal terms have been agreed on a permanent deal worth around 6 million euros plus bonuses. The 33-year-old is expected to sign a three-year contract at Stadio Olimpico. Romano also reports that the Olympiacos goalkeeper José Sa will replace Patricio at Wolves.
– Chelsea defender Davide Zappacosta could return to Italy, according to the Sun. They report that the 29-year-old is a transfer target for Internazionale after successful loan spells at both Rome and Genoa. Inter want to replace the outgoing Achraf Hakimi, who is set to sign for Paris Saint-Germain. Zappacosta joined Chelsea in 2017 under Antonio Conte, and it is understood that the Blues are now ready to let him go.
– Donyell Malen are set to leave PSV Eindhoven this summer, and Eurosport believe Liverpool have opened talks with the forward on a permanent move. Malen had impressed at Euro 2020 ahead of the Netherlands’ shocking exit to the Czech Republic in the round of 16, and Liverpool are among a number of clubs looking to sign the 22-year-old. Malen scored 27 goals for PSV last season, and the Reds are expected to pay fees of around £ 34million.