Chrissy Teigen has broken her silence on the Michael Costello allegations.
On Friday, the author of “Cravings” took to social media to respond to Costello’s claims that Teigen sent him derogatory messages in 2014 on social media it made her have suicidal thoughts.
“No idea what the fk michael costello is doing,” she began. “He just issued a statement in which he did not at all acknowledge how bogus the dm’s were, and now claims to have emails that don’t exist. “
Teigen continued, “So while he’s bringing them up (hopefully with someone more talented in the fakes this time), here. And remember yesterday how confused he was that Leona Lewis’s stylists had been so nice to him in recent years? I have had them for 3 years. Please do NOT intimidate this man under the pretext of defending me. I took EVERYTHING. I heard everything.
“I’m just begging you to know the truth,” Teigen added. “Michael, you are now causing real pain to people who are trying to improve themselves. Enough. Or it will go further. Not here, but a real court. And every penny we make will go to an anti-bullying charity focused on turning this shit show into a positive. I wish you peace and healing. I have a few places I’ve been to if you want the connections. “
MICHAEL COSTELLO ANSWERS BULLYING MESSAGES FROM CHRISSY TEIGEN THAT ARE FALSE
Teigen also shared a statement from his rep as well as alleged social media exchanges from 2018, which apparently show Costello saying “looks gorgeous” among other alleged posts.
The model puts more emphasis in the public relations statement: “Chrissy has acknowledged her past behavior and the pain it has caused, but she will not tolerate anyone spreading false accusations to further demean her name and reputation.” Chrissy will continue to do the work she needs to do to be the best person she can be. She hopes Michael Costello can do the same. “
“Chrissy has every right to correct the case and defend her name. She is not interested in making Mr. Costello the target of harassment and abuse from anyone who claims to support her. She hopes it will be a time for honest reflection and healing. “
JOHN LEGEND DEFENDS CHRISSY TEIGEN IN MICHAEL COSTELLO’S DRAMA
On Friday, the Costello rep responded to Teigen teams saying that the alleged direct messages the two exchanged had “inconsistencies” indicating their inauthenticity, such as Teigen not having a verified blue check mark next to his nickname name. and icon images that do not match their profile. looked like at the time.
In a statement to Fox News on Friday, the rep for the former “Project Runway” said: “The fact that Chrissy Teigen’s team is desperate to prove that the DMs are bogus and tries to discredit victim Michael Costello. trauma and bullying by Chrissy Teigen both online and offline, confirms that she remains the same bully, despite her public apology. “
“When a victim feels that his only recourse is to speak out, and that the aggressor’s first act is to discredit the victim and publicly shame him, it perpetuates the victim’s blame and costs money. lives. Seven years ago, when Michael Costello presented Chrissy Teigen with direct evidence that the alleged racist comment she saw was false, she refused to believe him. Now his team is rushing to discredit Michael’s character in an attempt to save his image and his partnerships negatively impacted by his ten-year problematic behavior, ”his statement continues.
MICHAEL COSTELLO SHARES ‘UNCURED TRAUMA’, SAYS HE HAD SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AFTER ALLEGED BULLYING OF CHRISSY TEIGEN
“Beyond the DMs and public comments Chrissy Teigen left on Michael Costello’s Instagram for the whole world to see, there are undisclosed emails and documents that confirm that Chrissy Teigen is went beyond social media to take Michael Costello offline, causing him to endure more than seven of the years of suffering – mentally and financially. Costello is just one of many victims who have been living with lasting, unhealed trauma from Chrissy Teigen’s bullying behavior over the past decade, ”added the designer’s representative.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER
It was also revealed on Friday that Teigen will be pulling back from her lifestyle brand, Safely, which she started with Kris Jenner.
“Chrissy will be moving away from Safely to take the time to focus on herself and be with her family,” Safely said in a statement posted to the brand’s Instagram story.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
“We fully support his decision and are very grateful for his contributions,” the statement continued. “The brand will continue to move forward and focus on our important mission to bring high quality and effective cleaning products to all American households. “
Representatives for Costello did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.