Officials say no illnesses have been reported and the recall is being carried out out of caution.
- Harvest Platinum, 14g Pré-Pack Indica Flower (Glazed Abricot Gelato)
- Harvest Platinum, 14g Pré-Pack Sativa Flower (Tiger Haze)
- Modern flower, pre-pack 3.5g Indica Flower (Orange Acai)
- Dispensaries and flower establishments Sol, Tahiti Lime
- EHF (Elephant Head Farms), HAT Trick #17 Flower
- Mohave Cannabis, Préroll
- Tru infusion flower, coated cherries
- The Pharm, Chimie #1 (HD 24/03/21)
Experts say consumers who have purchased potentially contaminated products should not ingest, inhale or otherwise consume them and should throw them away.
Authorities say that if you have consumed any of the products before and have any of the symptoms described below, please contact your health care provider or seek emergency care if necessary.
SYMPTMS OF SALMONELLA:
Usually starts within six hours to six days of infection and lasts four to seven days. Ingestion can also occur inadvertently after handling products contaminated with Salmonella.
- Diarrhea (which can be bloody)
- Stomach cramps
- Some people may also have nausea, vomiting, or a headache.
ADHS says marijuana samples that tested positive for salmonella and mold have been reported to dispensaries and marijuana establishments as free of contaminants.
Once ADHS discovered the positive test results, the establishments involved were notified and took steps to work with all distribution and retail partners to remove any potentially affected product.
Officials say consumers with questions should contact the facility or dispensary where they purchased any of the affected products.