The famous six are back together for a long-awaited reunion, 17 years after the last episode aired.
With the hit sitcom back for once more, it’s time to test your knowledge of David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc and Matthew Perry.
Improve your memory and show that you are a friend’s ultimate fan – This is the one who has the virtual quiz.
Our bumper quiz will test your memory of the cafe-based show that took the world by storm and prove once and for all if you’re a Central Berk or a super fan.
But whatever happens… we’ll be there for you (with the answers).
First round: general questions
1. Who was the highest paid member of the cast?
a) Courtney Cox
b) No one, they received the same salary
c) Jennifer Aniston
2. Who interprets the theme “I will be there for you? “
a) Les Kinks
b) Flashing 182
c) The Rembrandts
3. How many episodes were shot?
4. Who is the actor playing Joey?
a) Matt LeBlanc
b) Matt Le Rouge
c) Matt LeOrange
5. What was the original name of the show?
a) Friends like these
b) Six on one
Round two: Romance
1. How many times has Ross been legally divorced?
2. Where did Carol meet Susan?
a) At the office
b) Central Park
c) At the gym
3. With whom was Barry Rachel’s fiancé?
a) His best friend
b) Gunther’s sister
c) Her college roommate
4. Where did Phoebe’s love with David go after breaking up with her?
5. How many timesChandler and Janice are going their separate ways?
a) Five times
b) Six times
c) Nine times
Third round: the unknowns
1. What was Gunther’s job before he came to Central Perk?
a fashion designer
b) soap opera actor
c) Senior lecturer
2. What was the name of the first restaurant where Monica worked?
a) that of Allesandro
b) Insomnia coffee
c) Slug and lettuce
3. How many sisters did Joey Tribbiani have?
4. What did Monica’s father give her after her childhood belongings were destroyed?
a) Their childhood home
b) His Porsche
c) 15 000 $
5. Which man did Phoebe keep a framed photo of because she believed it was her grandfather?
a) Dominique Cummings
b) Albert Einstein
c) Donald Trump
Fourth round: the casting
1. Who was chosen first, with their character written especially for them?
a) David Schwimmer
b) Courtney Cox
c) Jennifer Aniston
2. Which Hollywood actor played alongside Joey in a WWI movie?
a) Dev Patel
b) Gary Oldman
c) Brad Pitt
3. Why was James Michael Tyler chosen as Gunther?
a) Her white hair gave her a ladylike look that the director loves
b) He was the only extra who knew how to operate the espresso machine
c) He made coffee for the director when they were together at school
4.Which famous TV host was the favorite to play Phoebe?
a) Ellen DeGeneres
b) Kelly Osbourne
c) Kelly Clarkson
5. Which celebrity appeared as a stripper at Phoebe’s hen party?
a) Benoît Cumberbatch
b) Danny DeVito
c) Jeremy Paxman
Fifth round: highlights
1. What was in Rachel’s thanksgiving trifle?
a) Ground turkey, whipped cream and potatoes
b) Beef, peas and onions
c) Tripe and sauce
2. What was Ross’ excuse for cheating on Rachel?
a) They were on break
b) She told him that it would be fine in a dream
c) He took revenge after she cheated
3. What was Rachel wearing in the first episode?
a) A dressing gown
b) A sweater belonging to Ross
c) A wedding dress
4. What is the name of Phoebe’s most popular song?
a) Chat malodorant
b) Good 4 U
c) Driver’s license
5. Who said the very last line (“Sure, where?”)?
a) Chandler Bing
b) Phoebe Buffay
c) Ross Geller
Sixth round: true or false?
1. All the actors wear black and white in the opening credits of the show
2. Joey proposed to Rachel and Phoebe
3. Monica and Joey were originally supposed to reunite
4. The opening credits were shot in New York
5. Jennifer Aniston Almost Gone Before The Massive Series’ Final Season
General trivia: 1B, 2C, 3A, 4A, 5B.
Romance : 1A, 2C, 3A, 4C, 5B.
Deep cuts: 1 B, 2 A, 3 C, 4 B, 5 B
The casting: 1 A, 2 B, 3 B, 4 A, 5 B
Points forts: 1B, 2A, 3C, 4A, 5A
Right wrong: True, True, True (they changed their mind when they saw how the audience reacted to Monica and Chandler), False, True