We bring you a lot of stories every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So, in case you missed something from our feed, we’ve gathered all of our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here’s your daily recap for Friday, May 14, 2021.
Studios Hollywood de Disney
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Other news from Walt Disney World
- Another development in the cultural sensitivity shifts underway at Jungle Cruise came this morning when two t-shirts emblazoned with the logo of Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto, a popular Tiki bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, were pulled from the shelves of BouTiki, apparently “to be destroyed.” ”
- The hours of operation for the Walt Disney World theme park were published from July 25 to July 31, after being published until July 24.
- As Walt Disney World slowly increases the capacity of theme parks, more cast members are needed throughout the resort, so Walt Disney World has posted several new vacancies for full-time positions. and part-time.
- Orange County, Florida has achieved a 50% COVID vaccination rate of all adults aged 16 and over today and so, following phased plans, Mayor Jerry Demmings has lifted the mandate that required masks outside.
- On yesterday’s quarterly financial results teleconference, CEO Bob Chapek said capacity has already been increased and will continue to be increased, due to the relaxation of CDC guidelines and now we are seeing these changes. capacity reflected in the Park Pass. reservation system
🔴 LIVE: Episode 2: Eating out of the bubble
Unboxing more Nintendo, Zootopia and Tokyo Disneyland | Boxed in Japan # 8
Fantasy Springs construction update (May 12, 2021) – Tokyo DisneySea
🔴LIVE: Let’s Race in Disney California Adventure
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this daily recap. Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!