Nikki Grahame’s Heartbroken Mother Describes The Big Brother Star’s Tragic Last Days – fr

Nikki Grahame’s Heartbroken Mother Describes The Big Brother Star’s Tragic Last Days – fr

Nikki Grahame’s devastated mom has opened up about the Big Brother star’s heartbreaking final days.
Nikki, who rose to fame on the 2006 reality show, died on April 9 after being found unconscious in her home.

She had been discharged from Dorset County Hospital in Dorchester less than a day earlier, despite her mother and father – sadly passed away nine days after her – begging hospital staff not to let her go.

Sue, 66, explained how Nikki ended up in hospital two weeks before her tragic death after her fall and fractured spine on her way to visit him in Dorset.

Nikki and her mom Sue

Speaking for the first time since Nikki’s tragic death, Sue told the Sunday Mirror: “She called me crying and said, ‘Mom, I had an accident in the pharmacy. I collapsed and fell on my back ”.

“On the first day at the hospital, two doctors declared her condition fatal. His weight was the lowest he had ever been since adulthood.

Nikki was released from the hospital on April 8 despite Sue begging the doctors not to fire her.

Sue begged to come home with Nikki, but the reality TV star said she wanted to spend some time alone at her apartment in Stanmore, Harrow.

“There was no point in arguing,” Sue said. “She knew her own mind. I said, “I can’t fix you, Nikki. I have tried and tried. You need 24 hour care ”.

“She told me that she would be fine and that she was going to a rehabilitation clinic in London on Monday. I had to stay open-minded. I didn’t know she would die.

Nikki tragically died after battling anorexia

Nikki and Sue spoke on the phone a few times after she got home, with their last call at 3:30 a.m.

Sue explained, “It was not unusual for her to call early and she was happy because she had just had a frame delivered to help her walk.

“She said to me, ‘I promise you, I will never let my body get back to this state again. Mom, I’m so tired.

“I said, ‘Go now, sleep now. She said ‘Night, night’. And that was it. “

Later that morning, Sue tried to call Nikki again but didn’t get an answer.

Becoming worried, she contacted a friend who had the keys to Nikki’s apartment.

Sue begged the doctors not to fire Nikki

They went to see her and found her unconscious and called an ambulance.

But unfortunately, it was too late to save Nikki.

Sue, who previously worked as a home support assistant, was already on a train to London at the time, but during the trip she got the call she dreaded.

Sue said, “She was Nikki’s friend. She said: “She left”. I said, “She left? And she said, “She’s dead.”

“It was 4.30pm. I was on that train and I was hyperventilating. I was in such a state.

“I went to the guard, Leslie, and I said, ‘I need help. My daughter has just died. “He took me to first class and called my other daughter, Natalie.

“He made sure another man called James got me on the connecting train from Salisbury to Waterloo and arranged a cab at the other end.”

Nikki was 38 when she died
Nikki was 38 when she died

“That day he was my savior. I don’t know how I would have made this trip without his kindness.

After arriving at Nikki’s apartment, Sue spent some precious final moments with her daughter.

She said, “I hugged her and kissed her little mouth.

“Because of her obsessive-compulsive disorder, she didn’t like me kissing her while she was alive.

“Then, as her body was removed, I stroked her hair and cut part of it, so that we had something to cherish from her.” “

Dorset County Hospital has opened an internal investigation after Nikki’s death. Her cause of death was confirmed as anorexia nervosa. She was 38 years old.

* For help and support with eating disorders, contact Beat Eating Disorders on 0808 801 0677.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here