LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is just under $ 400 million as there was no winner of the $ 370 million jackpot for the Friday May 7th draw.
This means that the Tuesday May 11 draw will be worth $ 396 million with a cash option of $ 272.3 million.
The Mega Millions figures for May 7: 5-10-19-21-50
The mega gold ball: dix
The megaplier: 4
May 7 Mega Millions Winners:
· While there was no grand prize winner, two players tied the five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million. These tickets were both sold in Florida.
However, none of the players also played the Megaplier option which would have increased their winnings to $ 4 million.
· In Michigan, a ticket sold won $ 10,000 in the drawing. It was the biggest prize won in the state.
· There were 496,563 tickets sold which won at least $ 4 in the draw. In Michigan, 19,169 tickets sold won at least $ 4 in the draw.
Mega Millions draws take place Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. ET. Five bullets are fired from a set of bullets numbered 1 to 70; the mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 to 25. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
The next Powerball raffle will take place on Saturday, May 8 with an estimated jackpot of $ 157 million and a cash option of $ 108.2 million.
· The next Lotto 47 draw will take place on Saturday May 8 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $ 8.5 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 551,000. The draw is at 7:29 p.m. The deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest Michigan Lottery news, check out the official Michigan Lottery website, which also offers more information on instant tickets, sweepstakes, and other lottery games.
The latest Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Wolverine FLL Lottery Club which won a jackpot of $ 1.05 billion in March. With their earnings, the group plans to give back to the community.
And while they were lucky winners, it makes sense for players to check their tickets immediately, as a winner worth $ 1 million sold to Hartland in 2019 has not been claimed. The ticket was purchased at Hartland Speedway, but the winner never showed up to claim the prize. Instead, the money went into the State Schools Assistance Fund.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery” has won over $ 1 million in Florida by winning the biggest jackpots in small games.