Drew McIntyre releases statement on his participation in WrestleMania 37 Night One opener

0
9
Drew McIntyre releases statement on his participation in WrestleMania 37 Night One opener





[]).push(function () { viAPItag.display(“vi_1088641796”) }) || []).push(function () { viAPItag.display(“vi_1088641796”) })

Drew McIntyre took to Twitter and posted comments on his appearance in the WrestleMania 37 Night One opener with WWE Champion Bobby Lashley.

We took note of how McIntyre previously said he wanted to open WrestleMania because he wanted to be the first superstar to appear in front of a live crowd since the COVID-19 pandemic hit. WWE confirmed on Friday that the WWE Title Match will open Night One, while Bianca Belair against SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks will close the show.

McIntyre says he feels bad for the rest of the map to have to follow him and Lashley.

“I’ve been saying for a year that I want to be the first person to go out when the crowds come back. I can’t wait for this noise to be heard. I just feel bad that everyone has to follow me and Bobby we’ll set the standard you all are trying to follow #WrestleMania, ”McIntyre wrote.

Lashley has not commented on being in the opener as of this writing.

Stay tuned for more on WrestleMania and be sure to join us tonight for live coverage of Night One, starting at 7 p.m. ET with the kickoff. McIntyre’s full tweet is below:

[]).push(function () { viAPItag.display(“vi_1088641796”) }) || []).push(function () { viAPItag.display(“vi_1088641796”) })






Previous articleMaria Bakalova: “I dedicate each prize to all the actors in Eastern Europe” | Movie




LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here