Deshaun Watson deleted Instagram posts and contacted massage therapists for settlements … this according to another lawsuit against the NFL star.
The lawsuit – now the NINETEENTH against Watson – was filed on Monday… and among other allegations of sexual misconduct against a masseuse, the QB is now accused of rubbing his social media.
In the documentation, Tony buzbee – the lawyer picking up all the ‘Jane Does’ in the cases against the Houston Texans star, 25 – claims that Watson is “deleting Instagram posts and contacting those who formally provided her with massages, in an attempt to settle. “
If this is true, the news would be huge, given that Watson has publicly denied all wrongdoing … and weeks ago he said he refused to find a settlement. Instead, Watson said he was determined to clear his name.
Remember, Watson issued a statement on March 16 … saying he dismissed a “baseless six-figure claim” from an accuser replaced by attorney Tony Buzbee and added: “It’s not about the money for me – it’s about clearing my name, and I can’t wait to do that. “
For his part, Buzbee says in the retrial that the accusers are not looking for the money – instead, they are looking for “a change in behavior towards Watson and a culture change in the NFL. “.
In 3 new lawsuits filed on Monday … three other massage therapists claim Deshaun contacted them at different times in 2020 and was sexually inappropriate with them after hosting sessions.
All the women seek damages not specified in the lawsuits.
We’ve reached out to Watson’s camp for comment, but so far no word of response.
Watson’s lawyer, Rusty Hardin, has previously rejected the claims against the quarterback… saying last week, “I believe any allegation that Deshaun forced a woman into a sexual act is completely untrue. “