Prince Harry Forced To Give Up Intent To Return To UK And Meet With Queen Over Megxit Review | Royal | New

0
42


Queen wants to “cut Prince Harry’s wings”, expert says

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex radically stepped down as royals in March last year to seek financial independence. As part of their deal, they agreed to review the palace for 12 months, which is due to be reviewed on March 31. Harry had planned to request a face-to-face meeting with the Queen after he and his wife Meghan left their senior roles. royals working. However, the ban on non-essential travel in England’s third lockdown, which began yesterday, means the couple will not be able to travel from their new home in California, United States.

Royal sources said Harry had “not yet attempted to contact” the Queen to set up a meeting for his 12-month royal review.
But he should find a solution in the coming weeks.

Meghan and Harry recently caused a stir among royal watchers after signing multi-million pound deals with Spotify and Netflix.

Royal commentators discussed the impact of these deals ahead of the review on the Megxit deals.

Prince Harry was forced to give up his intention to return to the UK and meet with the Queen over the Megxit review (Image: GETTY)

Royal biographer Penny Junor said Harry and Meghan’s downfall in their new business ventures may have been precipitated as they no longer benefited from the ‘gold standard’ advisers at Buckingham Palace.

She added that they would have checked their plans for the traps.

Ms Junor added that the couple’s other multi-million pound deal with Netflix was already controversial because the company produced The Crown, with the final season four moving away from the facts while exploring the troubled life of the late mother of Harry, Diana, Princess of Wales.

She said: “I think unfortunately it is very difficult to become a member of the royal family with a business activity because there are bear traps everywhere.

READ MORE: Prince Harry hinted at William and Kate’s split on joint outing

“I’m sure it never crossed Harry and Meghan’s mind about The Crown, probably negative or damaging when they got their wonderful contract with Netflix.

“But the problem is that they left these reference advisers when they left Buckingham Palace, when they turned their backs on the help they were receiving. ”

The couple remained a member of the royal family despite their new venture.

They also retained their HRH styles, although they did not use them.

DON’T MISS
Harry could have ‘several possible reasons’ for requesting a Megxit delay [REVEALED]
Prince William ‘lost’ brother and ally to Megxit – Expert [INSIGHT]
Meghan and Harry’s desire to have ‘her own court’ has fueled discussions over Cambridge feud [VIDEO]

Part of the Megxit exam would include a review of Harry’s military titles.

He would have been “devastated” to have to abandon them, according to the Finding Freedom biography.

Prior to resigning as senior royal, Harry held the titles: Captain General of the Royal Marines, Honorary Air Force Commander of the Royal Air Force Base Honington and Honorary Chief Commodore of Small Ships of the Royal Naval Commands and Diving.

But his “lifetime commitment” to the military was finally over when he chose to move to the United States.

Mr. Scobie and Ms. Durand wrote in Finding Freedom: “Harry’s life-long service in the military was why the Mountbatten Music Festival three days later was such a difficult time; he was to wear his Royal Marines Captain General uniform for the very last time.

“During a behind-the-scenes conversation, upon his arrival, Harry told Major General Matthew Holmes: ‘I am devastated to have to resign.’

“‘It was so unnecessary,” Meghan later told a friend of the decision to strip Harry of his military honors. ”

After the announcement of the Meghan and Harry bombshell, the website said: “During this 12 month review period the official military appointments of the Duke will not be used as they are in the Sovereign’s Gift .

“No new appointments will be made to fill these roles until the 12-month review of the new arrangements is complete. ”

The Queen is also believed to be setting up a “new business” made up of eight senior members of the Royal Family.

They will attend events and represent the Crown in small numbers starting next year.

The new “lean” monarchy is believed to include the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, as well as Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Edward and Sophie, the Countess of Wessex and Princess Anne.

But Meghan and Harry don’t seem to be one of them.

Harry has recently been criticized for appearing to snub his father, Prince Charles.

The Sussex couple shared black and white photos of themselves as children with their two mothers on the recently revived website for their nonprofit, Archewell.

The couple also posted a letter for 2021 on the website, which read: “I am my mother’s son. I am the mother of our son. Together, we bring you Archewell. ”

But there was no mention of Charles, even though he created the Prince’s Trust to help vulnerable people.

Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan claimed the post was ‘shameful’ and called on the Queen to withdraw her titles.

A Twitter user asked the Good Morning Britain host: ‘You really don’t like them Piers, do you? ”

He replied, “No. I think it’s a pair of tasteless little trash exploiting their royal titles for commercial gain without doing any of the duties that being a member of the royal family entails.

“It’s shameful, shameful and the Queen should stop them from doing it by removing the titles.” ”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here