Moise Kean: Carlo Ancelotti says Everton is open to talks with PSG on permanent transfer for striker | Football News

0
27


Carlo Ancelotti has said Everton is ready to speak with Paris Saint-Germain about Moise Kean’s future if the forward is to stay in France beyond his loan spell.

Kean joined PSG from Everton on a one-season loan in October and earlier this month Sky Sports News reported that the French champions were in negotiations to make the deal permanent for around £ 31million.

New manager Mauricio Pochettino is looking forward to keeping the 20-year-old, who has scored 11 goals in 18 Champions League and Ligue 1 appearances.

Everton are ready to consider making the move permanent, as long as they can recoup more than the £ 27million they paid Juventus in August 2019, and Ancelotti stressed it was important that Kean be happy where that it ends next season.

Image:
Moise Kean has scored 11 goals in 18 games for PSG on his one-season loan from Everton

“He’s having a very good experience at Paris Saint-Germain,” said Everton manager. Sky Sports News. “He scores a lot of goals, he shows his quality. He’s our player and he’ll be back in June.

“All the time we have to take into consideration what the player is thinking because the players are human. If the player wants to come back we will be happy to have him, if the player wants to stay with Paris Saint-Germain, we have to talk with Paris Saint-Germain.

Moise Kean enjoyed playing in front of Kylian Mbappe this season
Image:
Kean enjoyed playing in front of Kylian Mbappe this season

“Whatever the player likes, I don’t want a player who is not happy to come [back]. If the player is happy to come, he is welcome. ”

The Italy international is thriving in the French capital, playing alongside Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, unlike his time at Goodison Park where he struggled to make a good impression, scoring four goals in 37 appearances.

Last month, he told reporters: “I have the opportunity to learn a lot from them.



Everton 0-1 West Ham

2:52


FREE TO WATCH: Highlights of West Ham’s win over Everton in the Premier League

“They are two of the greatest players in the world. I am very happy to play with them. I learn a lot from these leaders. ”

Meanwhile, in light of Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s hamstring injury, Ancelotti has brushed aside reports linking Everton to Josh King of Bournemouth, insisting he needs to focus on the players at his disposal.

“Yeah, sure, we’re not happy to bring him out, but we have to be able to adapt,” said Ancelotti. “Injuries are a part of our lives, it can happen to important players, so I never complain about the player being out. Unfortunately, sometimes I complain about the players [who are playing] And here is the problem. ”

Asked about King, he added: “I have to focus on the players I have, on Cenk (Tosun) who came back after an injury, to improve Anthony Gordon up front, to bring Richarlison back, that’s our thinking in this moment.

“Replacing Dominic Calvert-Lewin will not be easy but we have to adapt and we have to trust the players we have. ”

Follow the January transfer window with Sky Sports

The winter transfer window is open until Monday February 1 at 11 p.m.

Follow all the news and analyzes on Sky Sports News and through Sky Sports” digital platforms, including our Transfer center Blog.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here