Coronavirus could have been endemic in Wuhan THREE MONTHS before Beijing claimed

0
25

Coronavirus could have been endemic in Wuhan THREE MONTHS before Beijing statements, hospital file leaks reveal

  • Patients with mysterious new form of pneumonia treated at eight hospitals
  • Records show 40 patients were treated with the unprecedented disease
  • Hospital records show the outbreak could have started early on September 25, 2019

The coronavirus could have been endemic in Wuhan at least three months before the Chinese government recognized it, according to leaked hospital files.

City medical records show patients with a mysterious new form of pneumonia were being treated at eight hospitals between late September and early December 2019.

Records show that 40 patients were treated with this unprecedented disease, which exhibited symptoms resembling those of Covid-19. Of those, at least eight died in hospital, the files reveal.

The coronavirus could have been endemic in Wuhan at least three months before the Chinese government recognized it, according to leaked hospital files. Pictured: People wearing masks in Wuhan

If, as some experts believe, these were early cases of the coronavirus, that would contradict the Chinese government’s official account of the onset of the disease.

Beijing claims that a “cluster of pneumonia cases of unknown cause” first appeared on December 31, 2019 in Wuhan. The Chinese government officially declared the disease as a new coronavirus epidemic to the World Health Organization on January 9 last year.

But hospital records show the outbreak could have started as early as September 25, 2019. If Chinese authorities had acted quickly, critics say, the global pandemic that has killed 1.9 million people so far would have could be avoided.

The records were obtained from The Epoch Times, a Chinese newspaper based in the United States linked to the religious sect of Falun Gong persecuted in China. They show that the first patient to be treated for the new unexplained pneumonia at Wuhan Puren Riverside Hospital was called Xiao Xgui, one of ten people treated until early December 2019.

Beijing claims that a `` cluster of pneumonia cases of unknown cause '' first appeared on December 31, 2019 in Wuhan.  Pictured: A staff member talks about precautions before receiving the Covid-19 vaccine in Chaoyang district, Beijing

Beijing claims that a `` cluster of pneumonia cases of unknown cause '' first appeared on December 31, 2019 in Wuhan.  Pictured: A staff member talks about precautions before receiving the Covid-19 vaccine in Chaoyang District, Beijing

Beijing claims that a “cluster of pneumonia cases of unknown cause” first appeared on December 31, 2019 in Wuhan. Pictured: A staff member talks about precautions before receiving the Covid-19 vaccine in Chaoyang district, Beijing

Another general hospital, Wuhan Yaxin, treated ten patients with similar pneumonia, mainly in October 2019.

Wuhan’s Sixth Hospital, one of the city’s main medical facilities, recorded five deaths from the new pneumonia, three of which died in November and early December of the same year. One patient, Xu Xgan, fell ill on October 1 and died on November 3, according to the records. He was first treated at Wuhan Central Hospital, where he received anti-infective treatment, before being taken to the sixth.

Wuhan Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital in Hankou District also reported three patient deaths from similar unexplained pneumonia in October and November 2019. The city’s eighth hospital also recorded cases during the year. same period.

Last night, The Epoch Times, a controversial and fiercely critical of the Chinese regime, could not be contacted. But experts who studied the records said they appeared to be genuine.

Gilles Demaneuf, a French data scientist who works with a group investigating the origins of Covid-19, said “The Epoch Times results are credible.”

But he added: “Suspicious cases [of Covid-19] do not mean confirmed cases and should not be interpreted as such.

The well-respected Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post also published a similar investigation last year, saying it had obtained medical records showing patients with the virus in November 2019.

He said nine cases – four men and five women aged 39 to 79 – had fallen ill with a disease similar to Covid-19 in and around Wuhan.

Publicity

(vitag.Init = window.vitag.Init || []).push(function () { viAPItag.display(“vi_1088641796”) })

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here