Queen accepts ‘new venture’ plan for 8 senior royals as roster pictured for the first time

0
44


The Queen has given the go-ahead for a new take on ‘The Firm’ with eight senior royals attending events together starting next year.
The ‘new venture’ was pictured together as a group for the first time this week, as they paid tribute to the country’s coronavirus heroes at the end of Prince William and Kate’s Royal Train Tour in Great Britain. Brittany.

The collective – which does not include Prince Harry, his wife Meghan or Prince Andrew – will work together and help highlight the causes of each in their objective to resume their duties “as soon as possible”.

The arrangement fits Prince Charles’ long-term vision for a lean monarchy as well as the Queen’s mantra of ‘you have to see to be believed’.



The ‘New Company’ (left to right): Prince Edward, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, Kate Middleton, Prince William, Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Princess Anne

Her Majesty had the idea of ​​reuniting her family on the steps of the Quadrangle at Windsor Castle, where she has largely isolated herself for nine months.

It was seen as the perfect show of support for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who wrapped up their thank-you mini-tour to England, Scotland and Wales on Tuesday evening.

With Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Edward and his wife Sophie as well as Princess Anne, the family was officially represented together at eight for the first time.

The Duke of Edinburgh was not present as he continues to enjoy his retirement after stepping down from his role in 2017.



Kate Middleton, Prince William and The Queen attended an event to thank local volunteers and key workers from Berkshire organizations and charities

Courtiers are said to be “excited” at the prospect of hosting more double events with senior royals as they seek to get back on top as soon as possible.

Sophie, the Countess of Wessex, who has grown in prominence throughout the coronavirus crisis, participated in joint video calls with the Queen and Duchess of Cambridge this summer.

Royal sources insist the ‘dedicated and hardworking’ royal is ‘always busy’ but has largely operated behind the scenes.

Insiders dubbed her ‘the royal family’s secret weapon’ during the coronavirus crisis, quietly stabilizing the ship after a tumultuous time for The Firm.

In the wake of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex leaving their royal roles to settle in the United States earlier this year, the Queen has called for calm and a return to a ‘homecoming’ attitude within family.



Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall were also at Windsor Castle during the event

Likewise, when Prince Andrew was banned from frontline office due to his relationship with the late pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein, the monarch emphasized to the family the importance of the central theme of the monarchy – that the monarch of ’94 years has defended during his 68 years on the throne – duty.

The courtiers were asked to plan events for the eight senior members, unofficially dubbed the “new business.”

A royal source said: “The family is united to explore possibilities of working together to highlight the causes that are close to their hearts, helping each other and the country at the same time.

“They are already working on opportunities for next year and beyond. As soon as they can, everyone will be on deck to make up for lost time.



Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, are also part of the ‘new venture’

“The Queen has often said that they ‘have to be seen to be believed’ – this comes from the top. ”

Prince William has already made significant strides this year in the environmental field with his Earthshot program, which Charles has campaigned on for half a century.

Sources have revealed that the two heirs are also exploring ways to work together in the future.

A palace source said: “It is clear that there is a desire to get back to normal when possible. ”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here