Finn Balor issues WWE NXT warning on Wednesday

0
55


WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor warned the rest of the brand ahead of his appearance on Wednesday NXT episode.
A pre-recorded vignette, seen above, for Balor was released this evening NXT The “Takeover: War Games 2020″ event where he issued a warning, noting that all eyes would be on The Prince on Wednesday’s post-Takeover show. Balor said it’s time to get back to what matters most.

“To everyone watching tonight, everyone on the network, everyone following online and everyone in the locker room… enjoy your WarGames tonight,” Balor said. “Enjoy the madness, take the big risks, enjoy the show, but remember one thing: when the sirens stop and the cage lifts, it comes back to what matters most. The days of team sports are over. return to The Prince. ”

Balor has been out of the ring since sustaining jaw injuries in the win over Kyle O’Reilly in “Takeover: 31” on October 4th. He returned on November 18. NXT show to bring back The Undisputed Era for their WarGames feud with Team Pat McAfee, but it looked like he hadn’t been medically cleared to compete because he got involved in some physical action. A pre-recorded vignette of Balor then aired on November 25 where Balor posted a pre-WarGames post, telling everyone it wouldn’t be hard to find after the big event because “the champion works on Wednesdays. “. Balor was backstage on last week’s Takeover go-home show as he was on the roster for WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson tribute, but he did not appear in any regular segments.

We don’t yet know what Balor has planned for Wednesday night, but we’ll keep you posted.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here