Benjamin mendy (£ 5.9million) is given the left-back spot in Gameweek 10 while Ferran Torres (£ 6.9m) and Riyad Mahrez (£ 8.2m) equip the flanks of the top three ahead of Sterling.
Ilkay Gündogan (£ 5.4m) and Rodrigo (£ 5.4million) are entrusted to the central midfielder pitches next door Kevin De Bruyne (£ 11.6million), which means there is no room for Foden.
Those who have opted for Ruben Dias (£ 5.5million) as a way to cover Manchester City’s defense for a favorable game will be happier than Cancelo owners as the center-back leaves.
Meanwhile, Burnley moved away from 4-4-2 for this trip, doubling down Chris Wood (6,2 M £), Jay Rodriguez (£ 5.8m) and Ashley Barnes (£ 6.0million) in a 4-3-3 formation.
Manchester City XI (4-3-3): Ederson; Mendy, Stones, Dias, Walker; Gundogan, Rodrigo, De Bruyne; Torres, Jésus, Mahrez.
Burnley XI (4-3-3): Peacock-Farrell; C Taylor, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton; McNeil, Benson, Westwood; Rodriguez, Bois, A Barnes.
Become a member and get unrestricted access to our data and articlesFull year subscriptions are now available at a price of £ 19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost only 2,99 £.
Join us now to get the following:
- Track your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for each Premier League player provided by the Evaluate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Access over 150 member exclusive items throughout the season.
- Analyze our OPTA-based statistics tables specially designed for Fantasy Football managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to create custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Take advantage of our brand new Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heat maps and expected goal data for each player
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyze players one-on-one.
ALREADY USER? CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
NEW TO SCOUT? CLICK HERE TO CREATE A MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT