The men who have invested in the Ibrox club have shown they are more than willing to put their hands in their pockets to fund the team and President Douglas Park and manager John Bennett have agreed to provide additional loan facilities for make sure the club goes through this difficult time. time.
And Ibrox’s club will look to their main investors to help them get through the choppy waters ahead, with continued uncertainty as to when fans will be allowed to return to the stadiums.
The main shareholders are:
- New Oasis Asset Limited , 66,672,893, 20,69%
New Oasis is Dave King’s family business and the South African-based businessman doesn’t appear to want to sell his shares despite his term as chairman ending earlier this year.
- Douglas Park , 40 000 000, 12,41%
- George Alexander Taylor, 31 574 998, 9,80%
- Stuart Gibson, 25 000 000, 7,76%
- Borita Investments Limited 23,611,955, 7,33%
This company is said to be linked to Danish businessman and director Julian Woldhardt.
- Club 1872 , 16.202.838, 5,03%
The fan group is the 6th shareholder.
- John Bennett 15 800 000 4,9%
- Barry Scott , 15.145.000, 4,7%
- George Letham , 14 774 516, 4,59%