According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, Toronto is working hard to sign Gasol, especially after the franchise reportedly lost Serge Ibaka to the Los Angeles Clippers.
The Warriors are also among the teams interested in signing free agent center Marc Gasol, according to ESPN.Gasol, 35, spent the final season and a half with the Raptors after coming in a mid-season trade from Memphis midway through the 2018-19 season.He averaged just 24.9 minutes per game with the Raptors in 2018-19 and 26.4 minutes per game in 2019-20. He had previously spent 10 full seasons with the Grizzlies, forming three All-Star teams.
Check out the latest NBA news and notes:
- Atlanta submits bid sheet on Bogdan Bogdanovic. (Sam Amick, Athletic)
- Free Agent Guard Bryn Forbes has struck a two-year deal with the Milwaukee Bucks. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- Free agent Harry Giles has signed a one-year contract with the Portland Trail Blazers. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- Free agent forward Markieff Morris is interested in re-signing with the Lakers. (Broderick Turner, Los Angeles Times)
- Free agent JaKarr Sampson has agreed to a minimum one-year, fully guaranteed contract to return to the Pacers. (Shams Charania, Athletic)
- Undrafted rookie Ty-Shon Alexander joins the Phoenix Suns. (Duane Rankin, Republic of Arizona)
- Free agent center Moses Brown has entered into a bilateral deal with the Thunder. (Adam Zagoria)