Meghan Markle and Prince Harry accused of using Remembrance Day to eclipse the Queen | Royal | News

0
77


Prince Hary’s own royal biographer has claimed that the photos of Harry and Meghan at the Los Angeles National Cemetery were “insanely fake”. Speaking on The Royal Beat on True Royalty TV, Angela Levin said the photos looked like a “fashion shoot”.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have posted photos from their visit to Los Angeles National Cemetery on Remembrance Day.The series of photos shows the Duke and Duchess of Sussex laying wreaths and looking solemn in the cemetery.

ITV’s Chris Ship tweeted the photos, writing: “Prince Harry and Meghan marked the #RemembranceSunday by visiting Los Angeles National Cemetery today.

“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex wanted to ‘personally recognize’ the day in their own way. ”

JUST IN: Jeremy Clarkson blames Prince Harry and Meghan for crown snob

However, talkRADIO host Dan Wootton said the photos were “tasteless and classless.”

Mr Wootton has suggested the photos of Meghan and Harry were a ploy to push the Queen off the front pages of the newspapers.

He told the Royal Beat: “Working for The Sun, all our focus that day was The Queen, Kate, Charles, William, Camilla.

“These images fell at 8 pm, when all the newspapers decide on their front page.

“The direct result is that he pushed or cut the photos of Queen and William.

She added, “It looked like you were using the concrete tombstones as props to create an impression. ”

Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan echoed the remarks earlier in the week, saying Meghan and Harry had turned Remembrance Sunday into a ‘publicity stunt’.

He said, “My God, they even turned Remembrance Sunday into another publicity stunt. Are they not ashamed?

“Simply outrageous – treating Remembrance Sunday as a public relations opportunity and trying to steal the headlines from the real royals doing their homework.” “



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here