You must tap the “Deals” section of the app to get the discount, then place your order for the selected main menu item (s) at a participating McDonald’s restaurant.
The discount is automatically applied once you have selected the offer.
You can use the offer as often as you like during the promotional period, but it will not work with any other offer or promotion.
You must also be over 16 and have downloaded, registered and logged in through the McDonald’s app.
The reduction means more than £ 1 has been reduced by the price of a Big Mac, taking it to £ 3.39.
Chicken Legends sees their price drop to £ 3.89, while Quarter Pounders with Cheese drop to £ 3.39 each.
However, the discount doesn’t work on meal deals, or side dishes or menu saver items – including fries and cheese burgers.
McDonald’s was keen to point out that – although there are changes – it will continue to serve customers throughout the new lockdown.
Managing Director Paul Pomroy said: ‘Thursday at 12:01 am we will be closing our dining rooms across England but as per government guidelines we will. stay open take out, Drive Thru and McDelivery via Uber Eats and Just Eat. ”
He added that after the first lockdown, the chain made significant changes to restaurant and kitchen operations to improve our health and safety procedures to help keep our customers and employees safe.
- Fewer people working each shift and the introduction of new measures, including additional screens in our kitchens and service areas, to provide a safer environment to help you and our teams stay on track social
- Serve a reduced menu with some restaurants operating at reduced hours
- Hand washing at least every 30 minutes and provision of disinfectant for our teams, delivery partners and customers
- Asking customers to respect social distancing rules and wear a face covering when entering the restaurant, using floor markings in our restaurants for take-out, and marking out routes for them. customers and delivery partners
- Clean surfaces and equipment even more regularly, including automatically controlled screens and card readers
- Provide our teams with additional protective equipment, including face masks, and use non-contact thermometers to check their temperature
Pomroy added, “We remain committed to enabling our employees to work safely while continuing to serve the communities in which we operate.
“In some restaurants, our opening hours and services may vary. As always, we’ll keep you updated through the My McDonald’s app and our website. ”
The following restaurants are not part of the deal, but everywhere else should work:
- Chemin Walworth
- Bham Dale End
- Rush Prsed
- Autoroute Shadwell
- Croydon Valley Park
- Livingston 2
- Eastbourne 2
- Tunbridge Wells 2
- Croydon 3 (Centrale)
- Centre commercial West One
- Court central de Wimbledon
- Bracknell – The Dungeon
- Chelmsford 2 Riverside
- Greenhithe-the Railway Tavern
- Victoria Station
- Kings Cross – Ex Wendys
- Avenue Shaftesbury – 2
- Manchester – Arndale Food Chain
- Waterloo station
- Asda Bournemouth
- Asda Swindon
- Asda Wallington
- Asda Slough
- Norwich – Chapelfields
- Paddington Station
- Westfield Stratford City