Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson Live Score: Latest Mike Tyson Undercard Updates

GettyImages-1203119970.jpg
Jake Paul defeated Nate Robinson in his second professional boxing match, after the “Problem Child” made him light with a second round knockout.
Follow the live updates below.

1606625616

Roy Jones Jr in the ring!

The man famous for his ring walks doesn’t do anything special, just music and normal walking. We’re waiting for Mike Tyson.
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:53 AM
1606625435

Roy Jones Jr fait son ringwalk

The ledger for pound is on its way! It’s huge!
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:50 AM
1606625284

How will this fight be marked?

It will be in the traditional format of professional boxing, the WBC and California commission confirmed. So it will be 10-9 rounds. We will have our live turn-based score as well as an analysis.
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:48 AM
1606625072

Here we go!

Snoop Dogg concert is over and we’re heading to the main event
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 04:44
1606624673

Logan Paul defends his brother

Logan, who lost to KSI a year ago, responded to his tweet after Jake’s fight.
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:37 AM
1606624329

Snoop Dogg effectue

Before the big one, we go to Snoop Dogg, who has commented on and now performs some of his best hits. Who can complain about it?
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:32 AM
1606624192

Roy Jones Jr speaking behind the scenes with Jim Gray

“It’s Mike Tyson, who can take you out with one punch. You have to go out there and beat him, dodge that punch. This is boxing, I have to make sure I avoid the punches.
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:29 AM
1606623887

Mike Tyson speaking behind the scenes at Jim Gray

“I don’t believe that happens! But I do. I look forward to this. Impossible is nothing to anyone who tries.
“I’m just pushing myself, whatever I’m afraid to do, I do. I’m afraid to do this.
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:24 AM
1606623692

KSI responds to Jake Paul victory

He was not too impressed …
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:21 AM
1606623520

Jake Paul bat Nate Robinson

Within two rounds, YouTube sensation Jake Paul took out Nate Robinson.
Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Adam HamdaniNovember 29, 2020 4:18 AM