While others say they have seen ghostly faces appear in the windows of certain areas of the ruined castle where the ten celebrities are currently locked up.
Legend has it that the 19th century fortress is haunted by the ghosts of its former residents.
Some believers claim that the Countess of Dundonald “patrols” the castle at night for revenge after her surviving husband destroyed his life memory when she died suddenly at age 64 in 1924.
The spooky events are said to have caused a stir among the ITV team working in North Wales.
An insider told The Sun: “People thought they saw a figure at one of the windows a few nights ago – and this place has been virtually off-limits since. ”
Another source described the castle as “absolutely terrifying” at night.
“Several members of the crew are completely horrified and do not want to go up to the castle,” they said.
“There are a lot of lights on the main sets but there are also a lot of dark areas behind the scenes and some of the noises are extremely scary.
“Even staff members who don’t believe in this stuff are reluctant to go to certain rooms that were supposed to be used to operate equipment and camera positions.
The source told the newspaper that ITV bosses may have to get involved if the problem persists.
While some of the team may not like I’m A Celeb’s temporary home this year, viewers have so far loved the change of venue.
The show launched to record audience figures on Sunday night – with a peak audience of 12 million tuning in to see Ant and Dec host the Wales show for the very first time.
ITV claims this is an increase of one million viewers (+ 10%) compared to last year. It was the second biggest launch of the series since 2013 and the fifth biggest launch episode of the series to date.
Mirror Online has contacted ITV for comment.