Restaurants and bars have also been ordered to close unless they offer take out or take out orders.
As a shopping center in Kent, Bluewater Shopping Center has also been clearly affected.
Here are all the outlets that were left open during the second locking.
Stores remain open
These stores are open to customers to access them.
However, it should be noted that many companies have changed their hours of operation.
For the most recent information, it is best to contact each company individually.
- Capacity Plus
- Daisy’s dog empawrium
- Herb Inn
- Holland and Barrett
- John Lewis & Partners Foodhall de Waitrose & Partners
- Crèche Kids Inc
- Kingscote and Vinyard Estate
- Marks & Spencer – all on the ground floor and dining room and half of the first floor
- Santander – Counter and ATM service only
- Smile Tech
- Winter Graden Newsagent
- Vision Express
- WH Smiths
Click and collect
Many stores will remain open but will operate on a click and collect based service.
This means that customers cannot enter and browse and only need to go to the store to pick up a pre-ordered purchase made online or over the phone.
Many of these stores have different hours from normal as well, so it’s best to check with individual businesses.
- Chateau Fine Art
- Chisholm Hunter – Tuesday and Friday only
- Ernest Jones
- Fraser Hart
- John Lewis and partners
- Kurt Geiger
- Mappin et Webb
- Massimo Dutti
- Promenade Menkind Upper Thames
- Michael Kors
- Office – closed on weekends
- Pandora – Walk in the Lower Thames
- Sky candy
- Ted Baker – closed on weekends
- The body store
- The Entertainer – closed on Sundays
- Lower Thames Perfume Shop Walk
- The Perfume Shop Upper Thames Walk – No collection on Mondays or Sundays
- Urban Outfitters – No collection on Sunday
To take away
Although all restaurants have been forced to close, they can still offer delivery services.
So, although you cannot eat inside, you can purchase food or drink at any of the following locations, depending on opening hours.
- ASK Italian
- Costa Wintergarden
- Walk on the Costa Upper Thames
- Five guys
Promenade Krispy Kreme Upper Thames
Gallery Krispy Cream Upper Rose
Promenade de Millie’s Cookies Lower Thames
Nando’s winter garden
Wasabi – Only Thursdays and Fridays
Wingstop – Not open on Saturdays
Zabardast – Weekend only