* He added that he was excited for Halloween Havoc and mentioned that as reported Kyle O’Reilly was being evacuated and Finn Balor was taken to hospital for x-rays of his jaw.
* When asked about the return of Halloween Havoc, Toni Storm and Ember Moon, Triple H said that just when you think the women’s division can’t get stronger, Toni Storm and Ember Moon are stepping out and making their comeback. He pointed out that Moon had come back from a late career injury and was so excited that it was hard for her not to smile. He added that he asked her who she wanted to work with and she gave him a list of 12 people. He touched on the level of competition in NXT and said that they have been discussing his comeback for a while, and it has worked now.
As for Halloween Havoc, he says it’s just an exciting event and a way of having fun and entertaining. He noted that he always looked forward to it and said it would bring back something that fans appreciate, which is a good thing.
* The next question was whether NXT will be part of the draft and if it is time for some talents like the Garganos to move on. He reiterated that if he knew he would say it, but he doesn’t wonder if NXT will be in the project. He has noticed that what is great for him about WWE is that there are opportunities everywhere, be it NXT, NXT UK or whatever. He said he didn’t see it as someone who needed to move just because they had been there for a long time. People stayed for long periods of time and when they moved it was significant. He said people are impatient today and want to see matches from people of different brands, but if you can wait it gets even bigger. He stressed that storytelling is important and that things need to unfold. He said that Johnny Gargano and Candice LaRae “are just getting started” and that there is a lot more to play there.
* He was asked about the logistics of Capitol Wrestling Center and if it will be permanent for the PC. Triple H said they were working on this as they spoke because it changes the dynamics of the Center and this main room. He noted that training has resumed, but not at the Performance Center and they will amplify that. Lots of things that were part of the PC in terms of rehabilitation facilities, medical facilities, etc. will stay at the PC and the talents will have to change a bit more. Talents will train together in their specific groups to maintain security in the COVID-19 era. They ended up dumping things as they moved to do Capitol Wrestling Center.
* When asked what his ideal draft scenario is for talent, Triple H said he prefers what is best for talent. He noted that there had been a lot of movement from the Perfromance Center to NXT and they wanted to make sure they had the best advance notice of talent coming or going and that wasn’t always possible. But for the most part, they have advance notice and there are even some roster members still waiting to debut.
* The next question was about Ridge Holland’s attack on Adam Cole. Triple H said he is a great performer and is highly regarded by artists and coaches. He mentioned the moment he almost hurt Johnny Gargano, saying it was just a matter of timing and there was a fine line between something that is sports entertainment and something very real. He pointed out that Balor was heading to the hospital and said there was no fault there, pointing out that they were looking after the talent the best they could in the ring, but that things happen sometimes and it’s not a goddamn Holland. He said Holland was very knowledgeable and people were happy to work with him.
* He was asked about the return of Halloween Havoc with the return of In Your House earlier this year, and if they could bring back other older names and concepts. He said it depends on when and what resonates today. He said there were some things like IYH and Halloween Havoc that work today, noting fans’ nostalgia for Halloween Havoc and calling it a great way to have fun and do something different with the series. , and if they have these opportunities then great. He said fans love the company’s story, just like him. That’s why the new PC site is the Capitol Wrestling Center, and why the open cold for the show referred to the McMahons. When they can create something new with a feeling of going back, he’s excited for it.
* The next question was about how the COVID-19 security protocols were handled and if the CWC could be WWE’s new home once the contract for the Thunderdome ends. He said Raw and Smackdown should have a different vibe and energy, and if they move from Amway Center, it will be to a larger facility and remain as ThunderDome. He pointed out that they were partnering with Full Saild and needed a place with a residence and that was what worked best. He said they had worked with the CDC and local authorities to make sure they were doing whatever they needed to do in terms of testing and said the fans in attendance had been tested, that they had also been scanned and ketp in groups, walked to their pods and then walked. back as pods. He said they need to keep an eye on CDC protocols to keep up to date, and everyone is doing their best.
* Asked whether Finn Balor was outspoken in saying he needed a break last year and what it was like to see him inspired in NXT. He said it was great to see him come back and get excited, and said that each talent goes through periods where they are fully engaged and others where they kinda end up trying to pass. He said sometimes it was just a new challenge, a new feud, or a rebranding. He noted the difference in vibe and energy in NXT with young talent trying to level up, and said there was a lot of hunger and motivation, which is sometimes what is needed to inspire. people to get out of the rut in which they find themselves. He saw it in Finn, and said he loved coming to PC because when you’re in the room with the men and women here you come away energetic that sometimes going back to your roots is what you need. He said Finn had a lot of passion for business and the passion for business was the beauty of it all for him. He said tonight was about a team who are passionate about releasing a new product, and they’ve put their hearts and souls into the arena.
* He concluded the show by thanking everyone and said he’s proud of the show, and he can’t wait to do it again on NXT on Wednesday, saying he hopes it’s a bit normal for them. people.
If you use any of these summaries, please credit 411mania.com.