* Triple H discussed NXT’s collaboration with Corey Taylor, the lead singer of Slipknot. Taylor’s song, “Culture Head,” is the theme song for tonight’s NXT TakeOver 31 event.
* McKenzie Mitchell and Triple H have also started to break down tonight’s clashes. After starting to discuss Io Shirai vs. Candice LeRae, NXT superstar Rhea Ripley took a break from the question-and-answer session for an appearance. Rhea Ripley says she still owes Io Shirai for In Your House and wants her NXT female title back. Ripley proclaimed that Shirai knew she would wait for him if she beat Candice LeRae tonight. Triple H noted that she will also be waiting for Candice LeRae if Candice wins tonight.
Triple H has continued to praise Ripley for his dominance from entering NXT until now. Even in her losses, Triple H says she “has always proven Rhea Ripley to be just as good as she claims to be. Triple H added that he would put the money in for Ripley to beat the winner of tonight’s women’s title match and for Ripley to be on top for years to come. Basically, Ripley has confirmed that she will be looking to compete with the NXT Women’s Title winner after NXT TakeOver 31.
* Triple H analyzed KUSHIDA in relation to Velveteen Dream. He said the following on Velveteen Dream, noting that Dream is coming out of a rough year and that his immaturity in his personal life is affecting his professional life:
“I think Dream saw it was kind of like, ‘KUSHIDA is rubbing a little here. I’m going to take that away from him, and I’m going to get rid of his success, and I’m going to take myself to another level. Coming out of what was a bit difficult year for Velveteen Dream, is reorganizing itself. You know, Dream is one of those young guys who hasn’t quite found his way to who he wants to be yet. And I think sometimes it weighs on him. His immaturity in his life shows up in his professional life and sometimes makes it difficult.
Triple H praised KUSHIDA for being a pro, but saying that KUSHIDA was trying to be respectful and humble made his NXT run not go the way he wanted. As a result, it could affect tonight’s match with Velveteen Dream, where he faces a different and unleashed KUSHIDA.
* Adam Cole walks in to talk about tonight’s NXT Championship game between Finn Balor and Kyle O’Reilly. Cole says he’s known for 12 years that O’Reilly has what it takes to win the title and that he’s one of the best in the world. Cole predicts that O’Reilly will win the NXT title tonight.
* Triple H asks Adam Cole point blank what Adam Cole is doing on Wednesday’s NXT on USA Network if Kyle O’Reilly is leaving NXT TakeOver 31 as champion. Cole says the following:
“Adam Cole is going to be a proud man. Adam Cole is going to be incredibly proud of his friend he has known for 12 years, incredibly proud of his friend who was at his wedding. Kyle O’Reilly is my brother and he will always be my brother. So tonight is about Kyle. If Kyle enters NXT on Wednesday as the NXT Champion, Wednesday that will also be Kyle.
After Adam Cole left, Triple H noted that he believed that if O’Reilly wins, Cole will also go for O’Reilly.
* Mitchell asks Triple H if Kyle O’Reilly has what it takes to win the title and represent the NXT brand as champion. Triple H believes it. Triple H noted that O’Reilly has the speed to hook up with Finn Balor, and if he beats Finn Balor tonight, O’Reilly will have beaten one of the best in the world. This will put O’Reilly on a different playing field, and it will make everyone aware that O’Reilly “is a dangerous man”.
If you use any of these summaries, please credit 411mania.com.