The number of active cases has declined to 127 from the first 153 since yesterday.
Here are some more updates to the region’s COVID summary dashboard on Sunday:
- 1,532 resolved cases (86.1%).
- 120 deaths in the region since August 21.
- No more tests completed since the 135,210 registered since yesterday.
- 254 are treated in hospital, 61 in intensive care and 193 who are not.
Four outbreaks are in effect and one outbreak is declared over at a licensed child care center.
Here’s the rest of the provincial COVID-19 summary for Sunday:
- 54,199 cases in total
- 45,819 cases are resolved (84.5%)
- 2975 deaths
- 169 hospitalized