The number of active cases has dropped from 115 to 110 since yesterday.
Here are a few more updates to the region’s COVID summary dashboard on Monday:
- 1,665 cases resolved (88%).
- 120 related deaths in the region, unchanged since August 21.
- 4 cases are currently hospitalized (a new patient in a hospice).
- Seven outbreaks are active: Conestoga Lodge retirement home (two staff), Pinehaven long-term care home (one staff), Cardinal-Léger Catholic Elementary School in Kitchener (two cases), JF Carmichael Public School (two cases) , two children from care centers (two cases) and a collective environment (two cases among residents, two in the staff).
The provincial summary of COVID-19 will be updated on Tuesday.
Here’s a summary of the latest Ontario numbers from Sunday:
- 58,490 cases in total
- 49,732 cases are resolved (85%)
- 3,004 deaths
- 213 hospitalized