Rebekka Johnson has responded to the news urging Twitter followers to wear their masks, as COVID-19 continues to shut down productions for a number of titles and studios.
See the star reactions below.
More from GLOW. Sorry. It stinks.
– marc maron (@marcmaron) October 5, 2020
My heart. pic.twitter.com/JCaQwTpfC3
– Britt Baron (@brittbaron) October 5, 2020
I’m so glad I was a tiny part of this show.
I’ll play Betty Gilpin’s husband or ex-husband or postman or whatever, whenever someone asks me to. She is one of my favorite stage partners of all time, and I was lucky enough to be able to stand face to face with her. https://t.co/RgoPjZRJU0
– Rich summer (@richsommer) October 5, 2020
WEAR A MASK! 😭😭😭😭 https://t.co/nqTE7Rcirz
– rebekka johnson (@HelloRebekka) October 5, 2020
Thanks for changing my life Liz. https://t.co/ochd0m7LSw
– Shakira Barrera (@ Shakirax3) October 5, 2020
devastated. #saveglow https://t.co/4eOhFlmTrG
– Kimmy Gatewood (@kimmygatewood) October 6, 2020