Content of the article continued
One judge called his legal team’s arguments “baseless.”
The libel action was initiated by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims she was kept as the minor sex slave of billionaire Epstein well connected, aided and encouraged by Maxwell.
In the huge layout, Maxwell obscures, refuses to answer some questions, and feigns confusion, especially when it comes to questions relating to a redacted name that appears to be Prince Andrew. The name of former US President Bill Clinton is also redacted.
In one case, she told Roberts’ lawyers, “I don’t understand what you mean by woman.”
Here are some important points:
– Maxwell refused to answer questions about his sex life with Epstein but admits having sex.
– The socialite has denied participating in orgies with Epstein and underage girls, including a 13-year-old.
– She denied that Clinton ever visited Epstein’s Caribbean Island, nicknamed by locals as “Pedo Island.”
– Maxwell dismissed a claim that Andrew used a Spitting image puppet to grope Roberts, who was 16 at the time.
– I played the fool when asked about Epstein’s alleged plan to recruit underage teens at local gyms and malls for “sex massages.” She said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. ”
– Claimed she didn’t know what sex toys are despite Epstein keeping plenty of vibrators and dildos in his mansion.
During his questioning, Maxwell was clearly upset to have been questioned by the two lawyers and criticized Roberts as a “hideous fantasy” which had woven a “web of lies”. She declined to answer if Epstein liked to have his nipples pinched during sex.