The property near Athy, County Kildare, was targeted by Gardai agents on Friday evening.
The force had opened an investigation after learning of the locations and the fact that people were gathering in violation of social distancing rules, via social media.
Gardai searched the alleged shebeen around 8 p.m. and found a fully operational bar in reused condition.
Shebeen is an Irish term for an illicit bar or club where alcoholic beverages are sold without a license.
The premises were equipped with a bar, stools, tables, chairs, a 70-inch flat-screen TV and a full-size pool table.
There were several beer taps on the bar, with a cooler under the bar and kegs.
There was also a smoking area, storage room and toilet on site.
Officers seized five barrels of beer, a significant amount of spirits and bottled beers, as well as various bar equipment, including faucets, gas and coolers.
A full investigation is underway and files will be prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
The Ireland investigation comes as a man from Manchester received a £ 10,000 fixed penalty notice after officers shut down a party with more than 50 people in attendance.
Officers were called to a report on a party at a Simpson Street apartment in Angel Meadows shortly after 11:20 p.m. Friday night.
DJ mixers, industrial speakers and a buffet were found by officers upon arrival.
A total of 52 fines have been imposed since Greater Manchester entered the Level 3 restrictions.
Deputy Chief Constable Mabs Hussain of Greater Manchester Police said: “This party has been a blatant disregard for rules and public health. This is totally unacceptable in the current crisis the whole world is facing and this is not what we want our officers to do. spend their time doing.
“We had no alternative but to impose the maximum penalty for breaking the laws on large gatherings and I hope that serves as a reminder to those considering breaking the rules – we will take action. ”
It comes after a wedding attended by around 250 guests was closed by police last week.
Officers were first called to the Old Kent Road site at 8:20 p.m. on Sunday, October 18, after concerned residents suspected the address had been burgled.
It appeared that those present at the ceremony had closed the shutters at the front of the hall, in an attempt to hide the celebration.
Police dispersed crowds at the scene.
Two people at the event were told they had been flagged for review with a fixed penalty notice.
Detective Superintendent Nicky Arrowsmith said: “This event was a gross violation of regulations and could have been fertile ground for transmission of the virus.
“There were over 200 people inside, no social distancing and in fact no attempt to secure the COVID location, per government guidelines. “