Deborah Marshall of BC Ferries explains what passengers hoping to use the route may experience delays for the next few days.
“We will certainly continue to have a leaking ship, but you may know 50% of the normal payments we would normally have.
At least six crossings on Sunday are affected.
The crossings include:
- 10:15 a.m. from Tsawwassen
- 12:45 p.m. from Duke Point
- 3:15 p.m. from Tsawwassen
- 5:45 p.m. from Duke Point
- 8:15 p.m. from Tsawwassen
- 10:45 p.m. from Duke Point
If you are planning a trip between Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland, Marshall suggests you consider using Swartz Bay in Tsawwassen and Horseshoe Bay in Departure Bay over the next few days.
She also suggests checking the BC Ferries website before hoping for your trip.