When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Amazon Prime members can receive a $ 10 credit if they spend $ 40 or more on Amazon gift cards on October 13-14, during Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- The promotion will start on October 13 at midnight; you can top up your own gift card balance or give a friend a $ 40 Amazon gift card to receive the $ 10 credit to your own account.
- The $ 10 credit will be valid until November 29, 2020, and Prime members can also receive an additional 2% credit every time they top up their gift card balance.
- Visit our Amazon Prime Day 2020 hub for more buying tips and offers.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 is fast approaching and Amazon is giving Prime members the ability to add extra money to their account with gift card purchases.
Amazon is offering $ 10 promotional credit to Prime members who purchase a $ 40 Amazon gift card or top-up their Amazon gift card balance with $ 40 or more from October 13-14. The $ 10 credit is valid at all times until November 29, 2020.
Current Prime members also receive an additional 2% credit when reloading their gift card balance, so you’ll get an extra dollar for every $ 50 added to your account. Members will still earn some credit every time they purchase Amazon Gift Cards, even after Prime Day ends.
You will need an Amazon Prime membership to take advantage of the gift card offer and over a million different offers during Amazon Prime Day 2020. Prime offers Amazon buyers free two-day shipping , video streaming on demand and many more. shopping benefits such as early access to limited time offers. Prime normally costs $ 13 per month or $ 120 per year, and new subscribers can sign up for a 30 trial.
Other Ways to Get Free Amazon Credit to Use Prime Day
Gift cards aren’t the only way to add money to your Amazon account. You can get almost $ 100 credited to your account if you complete a series of Amazon offers before Prime Day 2020. We’ve rounded up all of the Amazon credit offers we’ve found so far below:
- Claim a $ 10 credit to use Prime Day when you spend $ 10 on items sold by small businesses before October 12, you’ll receive an email confirming your eligibility, but you’ll still need to claim it with the link provided.
- Spend $ 10, Get $ 10 to Buy Physical Amazon Stores: Shoppers who spend at least $ 10 at Whole Foods Market and other Amazon stores can get $ 10 credit to use when Amazon Prime Day arrives. You will need to pay with your Amazon Prime account to get the credit. Amazon physical stores, including Amazon Fresh, Amazon Go or Amazon Go Grocery, Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up, and 4 Star Amazon. If you manage to shop at each location, you will collect $ 50 to use on Prime Day.
- It should be noted that credits intended for small businesses and those available for making purchases in physical Amazon stores can only be used on the first day and cannot be used before or after.
- Apply for an Amazon.com Store Card: Buyers who sign up and are approved receive a $ 60 gift card. If you have an Amazon Prime Store card, you can earn 5% off your Amazon.com purchases and up to 25% off Prime Day purchases. Each month, your points can be redeemed as statement credit or used to purchase millions of items on Amazon. There is also no annual fee.
How to Prepare for Amazon Prime Day 2020
We’ve already started tracking the first Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals ahead of the official kickoff on October 13, so be sure to check out our Prime Day malls to see the best deals in each category.
If you need some advice on finding the best deals, we’ve also compiled Prime Day buying tips. We’ll be updating these posts regularly throughout the weekend and during Prime Day on October 13-14: